Angels god please help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am full of pain. Want to beat everything up. Tired of my close friends thinking its weird that I'm helping my maturnal mum when all I have done in life is sing about my most wonderful step mum who brought me up. My strength and believe in God came from my step Mum who took a shy, underestimated bushbaby kid (me) and turned her into something by teaching her (me) about faith, truth, believe...and many other things.

I want to run into the African bush... run away...run away... run away. Find my step mum's spirit because she never left me. She brought me up, gave me the most remarkable strength and love. Her love flowed over me and gave my life energy. We laught together like you would never belief. We where soul mates.
    She showed me Denmark. Totally separate to my life as Kenya bush baby. Went to her cousin's farm in Denmarkwhen they were excavating a Viking grave I was not standing beside me, telling me that everything will be okl. But I can't do that.

before my maturnal mum dies, till she goes to the archangles and God, to their special place. I love her and want her to feel no more pain and be safe.

Then I will climb Mt.Kenya again and in my own special way feel close to God. And ask the spirit to explain this. Amen.
    A BushBaby with Attitude

Elizabeth,
    I know your pain is great. YOU ARE DOING THE RIGHT THING! Only YOU live with the consequences of being there for your Mum or not being there, you have chosen the path that YOU can live with and is best for you. I live by one rule in my life and it has always rang true when it comes to listening to others..."if they don't feed you, put the food on your table, then their opinion does not count". An old lady once told me that and at the time it made no sense, I was very young, but as I have grown, I have grown to understand what she meant. Embrace this time. You can love and be loyal to more than one Mum....both have special places in your heart and for different reasons, but one does not overshadow the other...they are unique.
    I know it is SO difficult what you are experiencing. May God be with you and Flis...

Comment

Elizabeth, it dosen't matter what your friends think or feel, only you. You have enough love in your heart for both Mothers and that is a wonderful thing and not everyone can grasp that. Enjoy the blessing of being with your Mother and giving her your love now and when she passes she knew the love that was you.
      Hugs
      Mar

Comment

yes I agree with what you say. But I look after Flis to the end. Then I will speak to God at the top of Mount Kenya.
        A BushBaby with Attitude

Comment

where you will find YOUR peace....I am caring for my Mom as well and the end is very near. I will make my peace with God at the beach where I will spread her ashes.

Comment

God Bless you both. I'll keep you in my prayers
            Mar

Comment

Elizabeth

Your step mums spirit is there with you and Flis, you don't need to run to find it.
              She is everywhere.

Is Flis in pain? Does she need more morphine? Do you need help?

Many of us here have cared for our mothers and we understand the pain you are in.
              This is one of lifes tasks and we can do it with great love as both you and Luv are doing.
              This task will change who you are, as you know.

You have been given the chance to love two mothers, what a gift.

magic xx
              ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
              I am in the next seat.
              My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Yes Bushbaby, shhh...God and the Angels are with thee..relax

Comment

I love what my sisters have said above me here. I feel like I know you and share so much with you Elizabeth. I could write a long thing that you don't want to read.

I am writing not as a daughter, but as a mother. You have no idea how much a mother loves her child. It is like no other love in the world. Flis has that love. Let her experience it - that will be her greatest happiness ever. You are giving her the most generous gift on earth.

Elizabeth you are special to us. God be with you.
                  Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

ah elizabeth you are so very very special. such a true true angel. my heart goes out to you. you are just doing exactly what is right. please take care of you and flis feels that love. may you feel spirit always
                    :welcome:

Comment

Your friends may have their opinions, but only you can decide what is right for you at this point in your life. Taking care of Flis is obviously important to you, and you should follow your heart. Your step-mom understands and believes in you, I think. She brought you up to be caring, and now you are living that with your birth mother.

Bless you, Elizabeth:l :l
                      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X