Message board paranoia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message board paranoia

Several days ago I found I could not get into the community of mywayout. I figured it was just a computer glitch or the webmaster was working on the site over the weekend. I tried a few times each day but no luck. Sometimes if I persisted, the community from the OLD mywayout site would pop up - but posts were from last year. Finally, today, just on a whim, I logged on as a different person and I got into the community immediately. I have access to five computers. Each time I log on as my previous self, the community link is blocked to me. I have tried this on four different computers. So I logged on as a different person on the 5th computer today and I was allowed in. (and for fun I go back to the other computers - clear cache and history and re-boot and everything but I am still not allowed into the community when I sign in as my previous self. Can anyone offers clues as to what is going on? (I know I have not "disobeyed" any forum rules).

Message board paranoia

PM RJ, she'd be the best one to answer this question. She can "SEE" things on the back end and help you out, I am sure! Who are you anyway?

Comment

Message board paranoia

The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, I didn't try another user name but after about 24 hours I could get back on .....
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Message board paranoia

Also happened to me the other day. I had the MWO site up under my addresses and could not get in. Went into google, typed my way out and accessed it that way. Just tried it a few minutes ago under my addresses and it worked!!!

Rustop

Comment

Message board paranoia

this is all very terrible. but believe me.....stranger things have been known to happen around here.......
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
          X