Your 'REAL' age...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your 'REAL' age...

I am amazed, I am 39 (really) but they say I am 35.4 with a life expectancy of 78.6 and that is NOW - cant wait to see what it will be like when I have overcome my problems!!

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

I have just done it again pretending that I dont drink or smoke, lead the healthy life style I want etc.... and I am now 19.2 with a life expectancy of 94.8 - WOW!!

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

Isn't it amazing tho? Kind of makes one want to strive for good health. Man, mine scared the crapola out of me!! I am so glad I don't drink anymore and have given up the smokes. Just crazzzzzy man! YIKES. I know it is all fun, but I can't stop thinking about it LOL!

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

I'm gonna have to go and check it out again because I didn't see a question about drinking on there... No wonder my age was so young... LOL !!!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

That was fun flip!!

My real age is 44
            My biological age 34.3, and this is interestingly the age people think I am
            Life expectancy is 84.7

What a joke, I'll be lucky to make 65. My father died of a heart attack at the age of
            50 and I'm like a clone of him. I guess all the fitness ( extreme ) and good eating
            and lack of other physical problems are a big factor .

Robert

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

spongey. so good to see you.... yeah spongey is here. yeahhhhh
              :welcome:

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

Now I'm gonna live to be 95.1 and I'm estimated at being 22.9 years of age... Good thing I got a handle on alcohol and excercise regularly again !!! Thanks Flip !!! This is something on paper that shows us we are the caretakers of ourselves...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

biological age 43 real age 24.9 no wonder why all the young dudes are after me.
                  life expectancy is 93 and I didn't lie about how much I drink
                  You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

bootcampbarbie;198428 wrote: spongey. so good to see you.... yeah spongey is here. yeahhhhh
                    Well bootcamp it is so nice to know someone missed me.:wd:

I have seen some of your posts but just haven't been so active on the discussion
                    forums. I have been in on chat almost daily tho. I am super busy at work and
                    personally at home as well. Psssst!! I just built a deck for my new 8 man......
                    ........ahem.....I mean woman hot tub :H Actually , my teens are having like 20
                    friends over tonight so guess I won't be in there. Tomorrow tho is going to be
                    adults only and all my MWO friends are welcome. Ahhhh, maybe I should ask the
                    boss first. I'll get back to you all on that one :sulk:

Robert

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

yeah spongey is now jacuzzi man. get out your water wings and all the tub memorabilia. i'm sure flip would love to come. i need to go pull out my scuba equipment. i have snorkle and mask. lol yeah sponge is back. now remember sponge in that jacuzzi you might get yourself way tooo intoxicated on all that water. so easy does it big fella easy does it.
                      :welcome:

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

Robert have fun and good to see you! I love my hot tub! Best thing ever!!!

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

Well thanks for this Flip.. I will be 60 in five weeks time but according to the test my real age is 38.5 and I will live to be 98.5, and there I was hoping to make it to a hundred..
                          A F F L..
                          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

I have a wooden hot tub sitting in my living room waiting to be installed it's made from Alaskan Cedar. my house not structurally sound to hold 3000lbs of tub full of water.

You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

hmm, I'm 30. From report my real age is 28.3 and life expectancy is 75.7? Wtf, I wanna live to > 100.
                              Today is the first day of the rest of your life.
                              Tomorrow never comes.

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

Shit I did this and I'm now 192 years old!!!!

No wonder my back hurts. I knew I shouldn't have drunk so much for all those years.

:H
                                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                                X