Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your 'REAL' age...

Flip,
    I don't have enough problems !!! Now I need to calculate my real age. Give me a gun ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

I'm fine with another 2-3 years. Whatever happens. Not looking forward to diapers. Hated them the first time around. But seriously, the day I need that stuff you see advertised on the race cars, I'm done.
      where does this go?

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

WOW.
        I did it first as I currently live my life, which tells me I'm gonna die in 30 years.

Then I did it as though I had made all the changes I am working on (drinking, smoking, exercise, weight loss) and I gained 20 years.

That gives some food for thought, eh? Especially to think about quality of life.
        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

yes, it's the quality of life factor that really made me stop and think. Do I want to die a drunk, or a happy worn out old bag?
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

Lordy - 18.8 and living to 92!!! Strange - same as my Grandma (died at 92).

And i didn't lie, I really didn't!!! Still maybe that's my maturity age - that's sounds more like it!

Cashy
            xxx
            "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

crikey flip, going by this I am due for my 21st next month
              "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Your 'REAL' age...

Ok I have done this test before, I am improved to say the least
                My age 46 my real age 32.9
                I should live to be 88.1
                I have to work on this because I promised my Grandson I would live to be 106. He asked me one day how old he would be when I died. I say how old do you think you will be he said 66. Seeing I was 40 when he was born, I have to make it to 106. Got to get to working out more
                Smiles
                Mar

Comment

Working...
                X