Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People Meetin in NYC Sunday - PM me !!!

Hi folks

All of you who are planning to meet up with us in NYC this Sunday please PM me Friday or Saturday just so I have a list of names so no one gets left behind or gets left out. You can also send me your cell phone number if you want to in case you get lost or something. I will be happy to send you my cell number if you PM me.

This is gonna be fun!! Thanks Reenie !!!!!!
    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

mags can you just come and pick me up? i live in malibu? ahahahahahaahah love you barbie
    :welcome:

Comment

Well, barbie

You've got to do a left coast party. I may even be pursuaded to come to that one too.
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

I had dinner with Lucky tonight!

We had a great time, great dinner (yummy Italian restaurant and ate outside and it was a beautiful night it the city) and conversation and cannot wait to meet everyone else on Sunday!

:h

Duck see you on Sunday!
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

So what's she like HC??? are her feathers bright yellow, or sort of baby shit colour?
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

NYC Meetup Roll Call!

To All NYC Meetup People: I look forward to meeting you all tomorrow (Sunday). As mentioned in Mags last post, please PM her letting her know you plan to be at the meeting spot at 11:00n am. We are in for a beautiful day and a lot of of fun. It's going to be great seeing everyone in person. Already, we probably feel like we know each other. See you all tomorrow! - Reenie
            September 23, 2011

Comment

I hope you all take some pictures and post for us.

Comment

BootCampBarbie: Seriously consider having a meetup in Malibu! How about at Gladstones? -Reenie
                September 23, 2011

Comment

I cannot disclose the color of her feathers. She made me promise. She wouldn't even let me take a pic of her!
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Mags - I may be a little late but I've checked the menu at The City Grill. Could you please order for me? I'd like Guacamole for starters, followed by Lobster Ravioli.

Seriously folks - have a wonderful meeting. Looking forward to hearing how it all went.

Comment

Just came back from shopping on Park Avenue. Gonna do a city tour tonight to see all the lights. Travel is so much fun. Grueling too though and it rained today which totally sucked.

Dinner with Camper was great- knew it would be.

Yesterday did Times Square and that area is insane. I am used to the hustle and bustle of big cities but it was really over the top.

Today I went to Central Park which was really top on my list and it was awesome. I love huge parks and it did not disappoint. They have an area for skates, like a skating rink, but those skating were on rollerblades.

Went to The Bodies exhibit. Here is the link if interested: BODIES...The Exhibition

I learned that our eyes remain the same size as they are when we are born and a bunch of other "stuff". I felt such reverence for the exhibit made from human cadavers. Felt like being @ the Vatican! It was really spectacular. The body is amazing beyond belief.

Then it poured rain and I was soaked so gave everyone a good wet tee shirt viewing.

Then went for lunch and to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I love Greek and Roman art and they have a great collection. Lots of artists selling their goods all around the museum and I love looking @ their creations.

That put me in the Park Avenue/Madison Avenue area so of course I had to shop. Got a few things- not much and nothing totally extravagant. My favorite puchase is the $9.00 book of postcards showing scenes of Central Park in all the seasons.

Love my hotel which provides umbrellas for the rain, complimentary champagne, and very clean- nice staff.

Tonight I will be the typical tourist who takes a tour to see the city lights.

Bye for now but I have all of my favorites in my heart and with me on this trip.

xoxo

EDIT: I forgot to tell you that my cab was in an accient today but I just walked away. I can't believe I forgot that detail of my day but it was so uneventful in comparison! lol

Comment

Dammit, I am so jealous.
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I'll be in NYC the first week of October for work. I've never been there before, we are taking an extra day to do some touristy things. I can't wait!
                          Marcie

Comment

Hi Lucky: It sounds like you are having a wonderful weekend in NYC! Thanks for detailing your time spent in the city. I would like to see the body exhibit as well. Sounds interesting. See you tomorrow morning. Reenie
                            September 23, 2011

Comment

Wow - I am so missing being there!! It was good that I did not commit though, grading papers ALL weekend.

I am going nuts because I wish I knew what everyone looks like - I only know Camper (who is very beautiful!).

Have a great day tomorrow all,
                              Hugs - Pans

Comment

Working...
                              X