fell off the wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fell off the wagon

almost 15 days AF free .. then . im not going to go into whats up read the other board .
    ive felt sick as a dog last two weks . had a blood test ... thought i had tb or something
    today is not a AF free day and thier is a big fly buzzing around my room like something out of the amytivlle horror
    im determenied to moderate myself today...... ive been running around kinda like this fly trying to get s/services sorted out for my mother etc .
    which im doing or trying to do .......
    at least im not drinking spirits ... ill probably stop soon ... my fridge is acting up someone coming around ..
    im certain drunkeness has got something freudian in it ie escape back to the womb or something
    later guys
    x

fell off the wagon

Awww ,,, Jay, hop back on that wagon !!! Remember how well you felt? Take baby steps... You're gonna be just fine... Get yourself a fly swatter for that blasted fly too.. LOL !! Take Care,,,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

fell off the wagon

Jay good luck and yes get back on that wagon! I hate those pesky flies.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

fell off the wagon

Jay,

Sounds like you need to pamper yourself a bit, sans alcohol.

You can do it, you've done it before and can do it again.

Take care of yourself or you can't take care of anyone else!!

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

fell off the wagon

Hi Jay love,

The sickness could have been the toxins leaving your body, so it should pass hopefully .....

:goodjob: on the 15 days AF, I have praise you on your progress in the last year, you have only ever moved upwards ...... WELL DONE ....

Love & Hugs, BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

fell off the wagon

Jay, you sound better than you have in the past when you have slips. you are making progress. You can do this!! and you are a wonderful man to be taking care of things for your Mother as well,
            Biggest of Hugs
            Mar

Comment

fell off the wagon

Hi jay,
              15 days really is a huge achievement, especially with your mum not long home from hospital and you not being well yourself. Sometimes, we can`t help but take a drink when going through a trying spell in life.

You know where you want to be with the drink, and I don`t doubt you`ll get yourself right back on the wagon.

Thinking of you and your mum,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
              X