That sugar thing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That sugar thing....

good stuff gang. Suze I'd be taking 4 of the Lglut capsules 3 times per day....even more as needed. i use the MWO capsules for when I'm traveling and when I'm at home I use the L-Glut in bulk powder form to save $ (I get it off ebay or from a sports nutrition store).
    yet another benefit to L-Glutamin is it's ability to restore strength and repair our intestines...a real issue to anyone that's been boozing at all and sounds like a must for anyone with GB (just a thought).

Chromium is supposed to be super for balancing blood sugar issues from what I've read. (200-600 mcg of chromium picolinate per day). it's an amazing metal with help for diabetes, obesity, heart disease, high blood pressure and even aging. PJ that's interesting regarding cell damage in high doses...perhaps in people with precancers it exacerbates the problem since chromium elevates blood levels of DHEA...? hmmmm. at reasonable does it seems to be very good and amazingly more than 90% of Americans are deficient in chromium.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

That sugar thing....

Just avoid too much "diet" stuff - I got the poops really badly after eating a bag of (very yummy) diet lollies.
      Sorry to be so explicit but the cramps were like food poisoning (well I guess that's what it was!).
      Cashy
      xxx
      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

That sugar thing....

Cashregister;232660 wrote: Just avoid too much "diet" stuff - I got the poops really badly after eating a bag of (very yummy) diet lollies.
        Sorry to be so explicit but the cramps were like food poisoning (well I guess that's what it was!).
        Cashy
        xxx
        Hi all. This is a great thread.

Cashy, not sure what the ingredients are in the diet lollies, but I'll bet a dollar they are sweetened with Sugar Alcohols of some sort. The side effects your describe are very common when eating things containing Sugar Alcohols.

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
        X