Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NYC Meeting Feedback

Reenie also steals from Bed Bath and Beyond, don't let her fool you. :h
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

NYC Meeting Feedback

yes, I admit that I have a problem. I steal condiments from deli's and restaurants.
      ketchup. mustard, mayo,honey, relish, you name it.
      I put them in a drawer in the kitchen, thinking that they will be of some use someday.
      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

NYC Meeting Feedback

When trixie told us about it at the restaurant I kept thinking she said she had a compulsion for stealing condoms!!!!!! I couldn't believe what I was hearing!!

OK I confessed to my sisters that my compulsion is stealing cheap plastic knives and forks and spoons. I have tons of them at home. I always steal them. But NO I do NOT have a special drawer for them and NO I do NOT give them names and NO I do NOT talk to them - even though I was wrongly accused of doing so. I just steal them.

OK Lucky confession time - if you don't tell, I will.
        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

NYC Meeting Feedback

What a bunch of thieves here! LOL! Plastic cutlery, napkins, condiments?? PEOPLE! And this is done while sober??? Your guys are hilarious!!

Comment

NYC Meeting Feedback

i actually do not remember which of my many neurosis that i admitted to-

oh yes, it was the silver spoons from british airways. they are small and flat on the tip which makes perfect for cutting ice cream. however, i do not eat ice cream but i got them for my bf who does. i have about 7 of them. last flight the other people in my row gave me theirs!

if i admitted to anything else, i have no idea what it was!

Comment

NYC Meeting Feedback

Our entire day was AF. Can you imagine what would have happened if we had been drinking?

Comment

NYC Meeting Feedback

Oh fab.

Thanks so much for the photo. I was thinking about you guys on Sunday evening (your lunchtime).

Gargy is coming to the NYC next October for my friends 40th so maybe I can meet some of you then hopefully ????

I will be overexcited and touristy.......and pretending to be dressed as Sarah Jessica Parker !

Comment

NYC Meeting Feedback

LOL Mags! I can only imagine what would of happened if you guys were nipping on the sauce! I am so glad I wasn't there in many ways. I would probably be writing from the inside LOL!

It sounded like it was a hoot! I am so coming to the next gathering wherever that shall be. Most, most definitely!

Comment

NYC Meeting Feedback

Gargy just let us know when you'll be here! You can dress like Sarah Jessica (think her best friends call her that?). I think we saw Robin Givens in the park. Isn't that who we saw, Camper?

Comment

Working...
                    X