X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New low

Go baby, GOOOOO!!!

1+1+1+1+1+1+1 etc etc etc.
    It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

New low

Hartsy, You will be fine. I know you have deep resolve. Your dealing with a lot of crap right now. Just breathe and take it a day at a time you can and will do this
      Hugs
      mar

Comment

New low

Thanx all you dear friends. Well both I and Joe made it AF yesterday!!! Joe didn't take campral and I was scared he was gonna fold but we just kept drinking our flavored water out the ying yang. And, like before I had a hard time sleeping last nite, the first few days going AF are like that for me. I didn't get on the puter for support because I wanted to be w/Joe, kinda felt like a cheerleader, but it worked! I'm so touched by all ur support, although some of u know I'm "touched" anyway....:H

Comment

New low

Just droppin' in to wish you and Joe well again today !!! Enjoy that flavoured water and sweet dreams tonight You Rock !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

New low

Way to go Hart! Keep it going. Flex that abs muscle! Your body and mind will feel so much cleaner the more you do it.

Comment

New low

Good Job Hart!! Keep up the good work.. You and Joe can really support eachother and make it fun beating the Beast! On to day 2...
              Don

Comment

New low

Okay, Hart. Tonight figure out a way to "knock Joe out" without alcohol!! LOL

I know what works for MY guy!!! He always yawns and falls asleep right away!!

That would be 2 days AF, girl.

Go for it!!

Hang in there, sweetie. You can do it!!

:h
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

New low

Hart,
                  You know I love you. Just keep on plugging HARD, take your supps and take benadryl for sleep of if you need it. If you need something harder PM me lol
                  Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

New low

Hi sweetie, somewhere in that loving heart and mind of yours is a mind that wants to stay sober. I wish you and Joe the best.

:l :l
                    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

New low

I'm SO glad for you that Joe is doing AF with you. I think you can really help each other. As I said to someone else, get a good movie to get absorbed in, put your pjs on early so you can't go out and buy drink. You CAN do it, and you can do it together. Good luck.

Comment

New low

Thanx everyone.

Day 3 AF for both of us. Joe watched his history stuff and I was on MWO with a whole lot of friends, last nite. Still having trouble sleeping but am staying strong. Thanx everyone!

Comment

New low

Day 4? Howzit going?

Keep as busy and active as you can and drink calming tea, have a relaxing bath near bedtime. Hope you're doing well sweethart!
                          Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
                          Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

New low

You're doing so well hart, despite being a greedy cow :-)
                            It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

New low

Well Done Hart :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X