My horoscope-eerily right on!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey y'all, I have a horoscope delivered to my mail box everyday. Todays made me sit up and take notice. The 1st is a short version, the 2nd is the expanded version

Quickie: Keep abstaining from that vice, and soon you'll lose the taste for it altogether.

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
    All the willpower you've been relying on lately is still going strong, so have no worries that you will succumb to any irresistible forces today. The charm that your vice holds for you is fading ... you just need to keep abstaining, and soon you will lose your taste for it altogether. Plus, if you encourage your newly found inner strength to grow, you will be able to use it in different contexts in your life. Get ready to begin a very empowered phase of living. -

How cool is that!!!! I REALLY needed to see that this morning
    Life itself is the proper binge. Julia Child

Hi Amethyst

WOW that's spooky! Cool when they get it right though, gives me hope that they'll say wonderful things in mine one of these days and it'll actually come true.

Speaking of horoscopes, anyone know how to access the MWO horoscopes? I've suscribed, so it's not that. Every time I click on my sign icon, the box below just reads 1
    when the page loads. Weird. I'm sure I'm missing something simple.

Happy Tuesday !!!!!!

B

Comment

Amethyst - great stuff!

Phoenix - you're right - I just checked mine and get the same thing. I think it may be a temporary glitch because I've never had trouble in the past. Let's try again tomorrow before reporting it to RJ.

Comment

Fantastic amethyst.......would definitely gain confidence from that one!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Hey Amethyst!

What star sign are you? That's really a cool message to get for you! The Universe works in strange and wonderful ways!

Happy Tuesday!
          Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
          Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Thanks Tawny!

I was beginning to think it was the ol Scorpio sting in the tail being difficult LOL

I'll try again tomorrow

x

B

Comment

Working...
            X