Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just doing the decent thing by all my friends here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have typed the same somewhat lengthy post 3 times, only to have it disappear into cyberspace on me.......you see, there`s so much I want to say to you all........am overwhelmed by the heart-felt words of all of your reply posts to me.

Anyway, it will have to keep for now, as I have paperwork to gather together. Am no-nonsense type of girl, so saw fit to dispense with the services of my pillock of a solicitor earlier in week. I have engaged a new solicitor who was recommended to me.......am meeting with him later this afternoon to devise our strategy for Tuesday.

I`ll be back later after I`ve met with solicitor.

Starlight Impress x

P.S.
    Flip, I really thought it was fab when RJ extended our pm`s to 500.......just served to make me lazier!!! lol

Comment

Good to "hear" from you starlight, and good to see that you're feeling cheeky as well.

Let us know how it goes with the solicitor.

Hugs,:l

Kathy
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Star,

not beeon on for a couple of days. Fantastic achievement on 60 days!!!! You are such an inspiration to us all - I think RJ should employ you!!! Janicexxx
        AF since 9 May 2012
        Quit trying to control something that is uncontrollable (Bear February 08)

Comment

You will win !

Star, you give so much of yourself to others, it is impossible for you to loose, either way, you will win. I don't know the details and I don't need to, you are just to good of a person and you will prevail whatever the situation.

Don't despair, you have the support and the power of dozens of people behind you every minute of every day. Never forget that, put it in your mind, we, and we are very numerous, are with you every step of the way.

We have your back girl, so go kick some butt and take no prisoners !!!

Riker
          Do or Do Not, There is No Try - Yoda

Comment

Hope all goes well on Tuesday, Starlight. I second Flip. If you need to talk, pls PM me. Life can be a real bitch, and so can certain gov laws that are supposedly there to protect you, but are then misinterpreted and put your life in a mess.
            Paddy
            Time's fun when you're having flies. - Kermit the Frog - eace:

Comment

Hi Starlight,

Just echoing the wishes of all the others on here. You have really come so far. Congratulations.

Hope things go well for you on Tuesday.

Whatever happens, remember how strong you are feeling now compared with just a short time ago.

:l :l :l
              Enough is enough

Comment

Well, I`m at my "11th hr" now. Consulted with new solicitor yesterday.......there is no legal loophole to save my back. Shouldn`t have bothered to sack the first solicitor.......2nd one wasn`t able to come up with a winning strategy either........guess my first interpretation was right after all.........the Law in Scotland is certainly an ass.

I can still redeem the situation though...........I have the weekend to resolve the situation by using my powers of persuasion.........tough one!!!

I`ve always said that quitting drinking doesn`t automatically make everything in one`s garden rosy.......how true. But am still determined that no amount of bastards "gunning" for me will cause me to drink.

Pray for me.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

youve got my prayers.
                  good luck on tuesday.

roxane

Comment

Hi Starlight, so sorry to hear you are having a difficult time. I'll pray for you and wish you continued strength and support, love, j
                    Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Starlight, I have just seen this post, firstly, huge congratulations on 60 days, that is something to be so proud of, secondly, best wishes for next Tuesday, I hope it all goes well for you..

By the way, you said in your post that you didn't want to come on here when you were on a downer, well, take it from me, you should come on here as often as you can, despite your mood at the time..

The way I look at is is this, if you come on here and you are in a good, positive frame of mind, and, you can offer advice to people, then you are putting something in the pot, but, if when you come on here you are feeling in a negative frame of mind, or you just feel down, then it is your turn to take something out of the pot.. It all gets balanced out in the end, so next time you feel down, please do come on here and let us help..

Don't forget to let us know how Tuesday goes for you..

Thinking of you,
                      Love, Louise xxx
                      A F F L..
                      Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

So much for using the powers of persuasion in the hope of redeeming the situation over the weekend.........doesn`t appear to be going to work.

It`s 7 pm Sun night.......the clock ticks mercilessly ever onwards. I do not deserve this situation, but is my situation none the less.........am falling apart........the bottom is falling out of my world. I fought so hard to get sober, and now this..........

Comment

Starlight, I truly wish that there was something that I could do to help .......

I've pondered for 10 minutes thinking about what to write back .....

Thinking of you love .........:l :l :l :l

BTW, if there is anything that would help you then just ask ........
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

I don't know what to say except I'm rooting for you and sending you my best thoughts. :l :l

Stay strong - my thoughts are with you.

Comment

Star, as always I'm late chiming in. By all means you have achieved so much success in the past 60 days. Your are Starlight IMPRESS!! I hope only the best gor you on tues. Let us know. Just to make you smile we can have a National save Star day Tues. Where all of us girls go topless with save Star written on on breasts. that should get some attention for you.
                              I love you
                              stay strong and weather the storm
                              Mar

Comment

Oh! Starlight, it is so good to have you back!

I wish that we could all fly over to Scotland and fill that courtroom to let the court see all of the people that love you. So they could see all some of the people that you have helped.
                                Although we cannot be there in person, we will be there in spirit.

I am sending you all the positive energy that I can gather up.......Best wishes and good luck!
                                A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X