Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just doing the decent thing by all my friends here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starlight....:l

I don't know what to say, love...except the same as so many here.... we're with you. Prayers are going up and winging around... Hugs are with you...

And I guess things are still awful because waiting is.... I hear your 'awful'....if hearing it is all I can do before sending as many positive, supportive, belief-in-you thoughts as I can muster.

Hang in there, Star...

Love FMF xx
    :l :h :l
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

starlight impress., i am still here or you. god bless you
      AF since April 8th 2008 :kudos::rays:

Snake....... come crawling,
      There's fire in your eyes,
      Bite me, excite me,
      I'll learn to realize.

The poison transmuted,
      Brings eternal flame.
      Open me to heaven,
      To heal me again.

Comment

Starlight, having dealt with a legal issue myself this week, KNOW, that dealing with it head on and in a very sober state of mind, will get you through it. You will get through it with a lot more strength than you think you have. Don't let whatever the issue is get you down. Chin up, walk tall, and be brave. You can get through this. And you can do it sober.

Comment

Thanks for all the support guys.........am sorry to be so needy at this time. Have read over all your replies again and I now feel like this..........

Am a tough girl.........life has taught me to be tough, although I could never be "hard". Had a good cry.........am now done with self-pity.........am gonna pull myself together and emerge the victor in all of this........I`m gonna beat them at their own game!!!!

Love you guys!!!

Starlight Impress xxx

Comment

Atta girl!...... good on you... "I shall persist unitl I succeed"......

Love FMF xx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Star....you are a light in my life...................Good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

What is the situation? I'm so sorry to be nosy, but all of these cryptic posts have me dying of curiostiy. You really don't have to share that info. Regardless, I wish you the best outcome, whatever the situation, on Tuesday. My fingers and toes are double-crossed for you (that's quadruple good luck).

Julie

Comment

Working...
                X