so called people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so called people

just rang up a friend .... he put down the phone on me ..... well thats his problem and he was ill .
    i cant do anymore .
    looki dont know what lonliness is .. ive always been alone ... ive had a few realtionships but they neverlead to marrige just bottles
    im better than that..
    i dont want to sound like a pity party etc
    yeh ive had a few ...
    whats the point

so called people

The point is my dear Jay is your valuable and you don't need to ruin yourself with booze to make yourself feel better. Trust me been there done that!! Way too many times! Your friend was ill, he wasn't rejecting you. Neither are we.
    Take care of yourself sweetie
    mar

Comment

so called people

Jay the point is ......

You are here so you want to sort this ........

You have a lot going on at the minute, I bet you're looking after others before yourself .....

You're not a pity party because you've never asked for help here before ....

Be strong Jay, you have come so far since I first 'met' you here ....

Love & Hugs to you and your mum :h :l :h

PS don't disappear on us now ........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

so called people

The point is

The point is...You're here...

Jay

it's only quarter to 9 now, you can try to put the booze away, just for now, and look after yourself, make a ham and cheese toastie? Did you eat?

I'm really struggling this evening, so i'm here too.

Never mind yer man, nobody here will put the phone down on you, ever, even if you've had a few.

Just leave it at the few though if you can tonight, because you're the point. And you'll only feel like sh**e tomorrow. xxx

Besides, you have to listen to betty, she's a nice and fluffy senior member and to mar, cos she's special :H

B

Comment

so called people

Jay, drinking is not the answer to this question. You MUST focus on what you want, not what you don't want.

Put the drink away and get outside for a walk. Tomorrow throw it all out. Then go out and get yourself the life you want. It's in YOUR hands.
          It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

so called people

Nice pic, Flip!

Jay, you KNOW you're not alone else you wouldn't be posting here. Yeah, says me who's been AWOL for some time - but you know what? This site still has the same great feel to it.

I've read plenty of your posts in the past and never perceived you as having a pity party, ever.

You have just been having tough times, same as everyone else, so you don't need to ever feel bad about expressing it.

Gem x
            Free since 26th February 2012

Comment

Working...
            X