Anyone up for a UK meet???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, the New Yorkers have done it so why can't we ????

I'm in the Midlands so can go anywhere and would love to meet people from here.........

Anyone???????
    sigpicXXX

Betty - I'd love it!!! Howz about Cornwall?!?!................. No, seriously, I think it would be great. Have to see who would like to and where's in the middle maybe?

Let's watch this space!

Good on you BB.

Love FMF xx
    :heart: c: :heart:
    "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Well, Joe and I are going to Ireland sometime in November, know more when his passport comes, and I am seeing some people would luv to visit some of u too. So if you do a follow up meeting in November, think of me.

Comment

FMF excellent ...

Hart do you want me to price up some internal flights????

It would be awesome if we could meet you too .......

Its not the 17th to the 24th though is it? I'm n Florida then ...........
        sigpicXXX

Comment

uk meet

I do'nt think I am fit to travel much yet. ( either physically or financially), but I am interested in keeping in touch with Uk members .
          One problem I have had today is that I came home and found a card from the post office to say they had not delivered a parcel because there was a ?13,27 bill to pay to customs !
          I think this must be my order from America for the hypno Cds and Kudzu but it was a shock as I did not realise custom duty would need to be paid. I got the Topa a few days ago from overseas and did not pay any duty on that. Heads a little muzzy in the mornings with the Topa but it does seem to be working, I have had an AF day today and much diminished craving on the other 3 days. I hope when I can redeem my parcel that I can keep to a low dose Topa and suceed with the help of the other Items.
          :new:
          all the best,
          Donachu

Comment

Donachu welcome .....

I did it without the meds so it is possible ......
            All the best on your journey ... Keep posting and you will get lots of help ...........
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Me too Donachu ....welcome. If the meds help take them but if they're not for you we'll help all we can..... I did it without too but RJ researched and used them for a reason! Good on you for persisting in getting them from the US..... sorry about the tax...

Love FMF xx
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Hi,
                I could get the train from Manchester to ... Keep me in mind Betty.

PM me please if you fix a date and a place as I'm rushed lately and don't always see all the boards.

Thanks, looking forward to it already.

Waves
                Enough is enough

Comment

Yes i would be interested in a meeting,i am in the east of England but would be happy to travel-Maybe somewhere central? xx

Comment

Fabulous, anyone else????
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

I am in the south east so depending on where i would love to ...

Comment

Ok, so far we have cornwall (my fave place ever) east coast, south east and manchester. Anyone else???? If anyone want to pm me more specific towns then I can find somewhere suitable.
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

I could possibly come. I live in Belgium, but I'm English, so London would be easiest for me (Eurostar) or Stansted (Ryanair!).
                          Thanks.

Comment

Cookinghappy, that would be brilliant!!!
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

BB

Would love to meet up. But as last time would find it hard to justify a travel to the Midlands, but London would be no problems for myself personally.

Comment

Working...
                              X