Anyone up for a UK meet???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear B,Yes i am easy with the dates.Like you say the more the merrier.Can i help with the arrangments,i know these things can be difficult and you have a lot on your plate already x

Comment

wakupmom;205177 wrote: Dear B,Yes i am easy with the dates.Like you say the more the merrier.Can i help with the arrangments,i know these things can be difficult and you have a lot on your plate already x
      I would love some ideas for where to meet, somewhere near an airport perhaps??
      sigpicXXX

Comment

A coffee shop would be ideal and most airports are within easy commuting distance of areas where you might find such an establishment.

Comment

The 20th wouldn't work for us. We are arriving the 20th in Dublin....don't think I can talk Joe into going to England that day after the 13 hour flight! LOL.

Comment

Hart What dates could you make ...

I cant do 27th as I'm organising a fundraiser that day .........

Would really like to meet you .....
            sigpicXXX

Comment

OK guys big big apologies for neglecting this recently, my thoughts have been with Kerrie as most of you know .......

The october date is now getting a bit too close,

Can anyone make saturday 10th November??

Really really sorry for messing people about.... Beatle,Mitch hope that that is enough notice for flights for you .....
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Think I can BB!!! I'll confirm but it would be great? Where?
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

probably OK for me, if I'm not rehabbing somewhere ha ha. but where?
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I would have loved to, but I really can't afford it at the moment. Maybe another time. Do let us know if it goes ahead and what you get up to!

Comment

Ok so where??? I'm travelling by car from the midlands, so can go anywhere. London sounded popular for the ones flying, but where ?????

Any suggestions welcomed .....
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

I might be able to do,will try and think of a place. just in from work and feeling a little jaded.Maybe some big railway station/airport/hotel/Convent garden??
                        I would probly get the train as driving through London for me would be a liability!plus parking.xx

Comment

Covent Garden would be cool....might be street entertainers etc going on as well....real larf! And loads of coffee bards/eateries...
                          :heart: c: :heart:
                          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Hi all, anywhere I can fly or get train from Inverness from would be fine for me (driving anywhere new scares me). I can make 10th Nov or any time from now until Dec.

L
                            Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Hi everyone

I can do 10th November and dont mind travelling !!!

Comment

OK so November 10th it is at Covent Garden ( if you don't all mind I would sooner exchange times, exact venues etc by PM, for privacy from guests).

So who's in?????

Also where should we park??? We haven't been to London for years ......
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X