Anyone up for a UK meet???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just my thoughts beatle.........you`re letting all and sundry know where you`re meeting.......is an open forum, after all........

Comment

and who would care to come on here and look into it? (Oh, yes, it's true I am a spy, but no-one knows)...
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Just looking out for my friends, beatle........

Comment

Beatle, it always happens when you organise things, people think that its a good idea and then change their mind ........

We will have quality rather than quantity .............
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Beatle, I PMd Betty to say I couldn't make it on the 10th. I hope you all have a good time.
            Enough is enough

Comment

I'm actually getting quite excited about it ........ I don't know what to wear!!!! The real life BB doesn't have suc a varied wardrobe LOL
              sigpicXXX

Comment

come as you are BB.

I'm sorry more are not coming. I'm actually taking a very big step and commitment in doing this. It disappoints me that more will not be there. But I respect each and everyone's choices. We will have a nice time, no matter.
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Hey, what is the count now anyway?

Comment

Beatle I think 8 at the min including Mr Boop and Baby Boop ...

As I said before quality is better than quantity ..............
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

yeh-- quality. Here we go.

Comment

Come on guys ........

Anyone else ?????????????

Please??????????????
                        sigpicXXX

Comment

By the way, things are not so good for me now, so I hope I have not sounded too negative.

I will try to PM everyone tomorrow to check on who is coming and confirm a place and time. (I guess Starlight is right we should keep this private????).

Comment

Probably - I guess! Shame on the 'world'!!! I'll BE THERE!!

PM me the THERE!

Quality indeed - shame not so many.... come out of the woodwork though please! Wewont bite at 'late bookers'!!

Shall we 'do' a new thread title - LAST ORDERS ...(?!?!) in case of anyone thinking we're (still!) just talking about it? What do you reckon BB? Beatle? I wont do one without your say-so BB/B!

Love FMSxx
                            :heart: c: :heart:
                            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Yes, good idea. I was thinking that too.

Comment

Working...
                              X