im as rough as a badgers tadger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just off a complete bender anxiety depression:upset: 4 days now rough as a dog and dont want to see another vodka for as long as i live i can drink in moderation but was triggered off last week and we all have our trigger points dont we??or do we?? mine is losing my whole worldly possesions these are only things!! they can be replaced (in time)but i havent seen my 3 children now on 8months(that cant be changed) my ex keeps promising to let me see them and changes her mind at the last minute i seen her last week and she drove me insane she certainly knows how to trigger me on a bender(thank god seeing her was a one off)anyway she ended up having to let them see me when i want the letter arrived today from the court but that 8 months have been hard!ive been pretty abs but not seeing them has broke my heart big time well thats me back on the site full time:new: or am i??lol be good folks lots of luck and luv fae the heelandz of scotland ps im awy to shoot some haggises ive still not let lost my sense of humour she could never take that away from me:H

ps dont give up even if you relapse trigger points are a dangerous thing and i found mine
    Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Tempted to try a quotation from a Hollywood film, with a Scottish accent , but for the grace of the Big Man himself, I won't.
    Lord I'm well tempted to try but...

Mitch how you doing today now? Better I hope. Good one on the helping out your ma.

B

Comment

Mitch 96,
      I don't know the reason your lady does'nt want you see your kids at the last mint. But keep working on it. Call her when your sober. Give her the confidence that the kids are going to be ok when they are in your hands. Confidense is the key. Best wishes....IAD
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Mitch, well done for coming back here .....:welcome: back
        sigpicXXX

Comment

You were missed! Keep posting, it helps!!!!

Comment

Mitch - good luck and thoughts to you.....good on you for coming back here. Come and join the ODAT's?

Happy Haggis Hunting!!

Love
            FMF xx
            :heart: c: :heart:
            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
            X