gutted but happy to be back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i:upset: ive lost 8 months of abs but i know i can rely on the best friends ive ever had in my life and the site makes me happy because yous wont judge me:thanks: all i can do is keep on keeping on and as any one seen one of my shoes???
    i lost it when on the swerve ive heard of many sightings of it to no avail please post if youve seen it..........it could be anywhere:H
    Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Welcome Home!

Hey Mitch!

Sorry, I haven't seen your shoe but I'm sure it will turn up, it couldn't have gone far!

magic xx
    ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
    I am in the next seat.
    My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

:thanks: magic but i travel far and wide i must of lost it enrute coz one sock was soleless in the morning:H

Comment

Not lost - what a great start. Now you know you can do it - how cool is that?

Cheers

Cashy
        "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Welcome back Mitch, just join us again.

I think I saw your shoe in my doctor's garage. He has nine children and has one of everything.
          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

How's your foot? Did YOU arrive safely? All that matters.

Perhaps a visit to SK doctor"s garage to find a mate for your shoe and sock?

m. xx
            ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
            I am in the next seat.
            My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

nice to see you again Mitch!!
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

thanks all for the welcome back your a great lot!! im just glad im back i feel like:new: again but somebody did say they seen my shoe sailing out of the harbour with an outboard engine on it lol:H 53miles home on the train with one shoe on how redicoulous is that and not noticing it and waking up in the morning on the sofa fully clothed and only one trainer(brand new reeboks)so im looking for a right size 8 reebok classic do you think i might find one on e bay?and please nobody post back the hey diddle dumpling my son jon ,went to bed with his trousers on,one shoe off and one shoe on, diddle dumpling my son john nursery rhyme:H thanx once again god bless yas all even though i went thru relapse but i was really under the strain my:h goes out to each and everyone of you

Comment

wow what is great is i can actually read your post. when you were out you were speaking in code. lol i am so a barbie when it comes to that. i simply can't read code. so welcome back mitch. i've missseddd you. we missed you )))))))n bootsie
                  :welcome:

Comment

Who says we don't judge ! imagine losing an expensive shoe, shame on you!!
                    Good to see you again. Love Paula.

Comment

i went to the doorstep this morning to empty the bin and guess what was in it?????

Comment

just the rubbish!! joking aside the local street cleaner had found it so he put it aside so after coming off the hammer house of horrors ie(the spoot scottish term for the diaoreah,sweats hot and cold the paranoia etc etc) i went for the news paper and brassed it to ask him had he seen a reebok trainer in the street and sure enough he had!!great news so i think i shall call it my lucky trainer and wear it where ever i go all is well that ends well apart from my poor foot and sock :H :goodjob: on that street cleaner

Comment

Nice to see you back mitch :l :l :l
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

big thanks bettyboop for the warm welcome:hand its so nice to be back and same to all :groupluv:

Comment

Awww... and there was I imagining you hopping about on one foot. Now that lovely mirage is gone :upset: ........ but :goodjob: your bin man!

Hop back on......lots of water and tlc.....that 8 months was excellent....repeat, please!:l
                              Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

Working...
                              X