X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn!!

Dear Team,

I blew it.

I came "home" from work and got a call from my granddaughter's school Nobody came to pick her up, Destiny.

We kept trying to call "mom" and she didn't answer. We called bf and he didnt' answer. I called friends and they had not seen them.

I called my husband. No answer.

I called my son. He answered. Thank God!!

My husband went down to pick up my little baby. My son, who had a whole day off, calling hospitals, jails, etc.

Daughter called finally to tell me she had "fallen asleep." Sorry. I went through hell and back. I do not mean that lightly. I went through hell and back.

Daughter is on my "shit" list.

Love you guys. I am, unfortunately, NOT SOBER.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Damn!!

She just fell asleep during the time she had to pick up her daughter then didn't answer the phone? I don't blame you Cindi I would want to strangle her as well. Be easy on yourself and tomorrow is a new day. Hugs.
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Damn!!

That is the most frightening feeling in the world. Heart attach, hell and back - those words don't even begin to describe the panic. I feel for you. But at least lets all be thankful the little one is safe and sound. Thank God for that.
      :l
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Damn!!

Hey Cindi
        Don't know you well at all, but in my short time posting here, you've been a strength & comfort to me, so will you do me this favor? Be kind to yourself, head to bed, and start fresh tomorrow with new eyes. Deep breaths.

Comment

Damn!!

Hi Cindi....

'Tis O.K., you know! What a grand job you've done!!

Hell and back does not describe it at all and not being "there" just made it a trillion times worse.

Destiny's good, hubby's good, you're GREAT , daughter.......well...

I wish I could remember who said this "wagon's not left, mate".

I agree with the ladies, tomorrow is another day and another sunrise.

m. xx :huggy
          ~Are you looking for the Holy One?
          I am in the next seat.
          My shoulder is against yours. ~Kabir

Comment

Damn!!

That totally sucks db but Friday will be better!

Comment

Damn!!

Cindi, whew...that's awful...and that is/was a trigger for sure, but I agree, happens to us...its a long and winding road....tomorrow is another day....just take a deep breath, and go get some rest...we love you....
              "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

Damn!!

Cindi love...... daughter or a glass of plonk? Daughter.... she's is the onyl thing that matters (even if I would want to strangle her too!!!) so put it behind you, enjoy the gratitude for knowing how much you all love each other and that everyone's safe and drink loads of water!

's gonna be OK.

Love FMF xx
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Damn!!

Hi Cindi,
                  today is a new day, yesterday has gone. Just thank God your little one is safe.
                  Love Paula.xx

Comment

Damn!!

Hey Cindi,

Sorry to see that you have had a lapse. But hey girl, I have only done 10 days, I am on day 11, so I am not that many days ahead if you want to start again and we can cheer each other on??
                    Hope your head is not tooooo sore when you get up.
                    Look forward to hearing from you.
                    x
                    Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

Damn!!

Cindi, I've got one thing to say to you. Yourdaughterisresponsibleforherselfandtthere'snoth ingyoucandoaboutitsoremembertotakecareofyourselffi rstand everyoneelseaftwardsthismaybejustthewakeupcallshen eedstodosomethingaboutherownproblemyouknowhowthisw orks.
                      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Damn!!

Flip, get a space bar, woman!!! Cindi, I'm so sorry you had that horrible scare, I don't understand how someone can sleep thru a phone call, but whatever. I'm so glad everything worked out in the end. Take care hon. :l

Comment

Damn!!

Cindi, yes you have been to hell and back and hopefully the situation is calming down a bit. Time to dust yourself off, take a deep breath and focus on you....
                          sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Damn!!

Cindi, thinking of you. Pick yourself and dust yourself off. You had a terrible scare! I am glad your grand daughter is OK.

Comment

Damn!!

Hi Cindi, My thoughts are with you, how are you doing now???

Love ya,
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X