Should I tell ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I tell ???

It's really difficult being where I am..... The booze is so cheap and so easy to come by. I'm SO ashamed of myself...been wrecked since Saturday....my daughtter arrives in four hours and I so need to sober up....shall I tell her.... and all our friends???? ...... It may be a relieif, I really don't know....
    Jo XXXxxx

Should I tell ???

Jo,

I can't advise on telling your daughter and friends because I don't know them or you but I can say do what your heart tells you. You will know what is best for you.

Take care and good luck.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Should I tell ???

Minty, don't do anything until you are sober. A drunken confession will haunt you forever. Once sober think it through. It is your decision who you tell. I still have people in my life I have never told. I just let my new way of life speak for itsself
      Hugs
      Mar

Comment

Should I tell ???

I agree with Simey. Wait until your sober to make your decision.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Should I tell ???

Yep - what they said!!!!!

Satori

xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Should I tell ???

I COMPLETELY agree with Simey. Do not confess until you are sobber. If you need the support then, sit your daughter down and share with her. BUT, do it sobber!

Comment

Should I tell ???

I also agree to wait until you are sober to disclose anything. If when you are sober and you feel compelled to tell because you need the support then do. We are here and will back you up with whatever you decide. Best of luck, and enjoy your daughter's visit!

Comment

Working...
              X