Overwhelmed with life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overwhelmed with life

Bootsie do you not listen to me at all, NO MORE COMPANY PLEASE! And now you want me to hide out a mexican refugee you have smuggled in illegally too??? WTF??? LMAO!!! I thought you were my friend. LOL

Comment

Overwhelmed with life

Hugs to you Luv......
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Overwhelmed with life

Hello Luv, I don't know if I have anything I can add to all these loving suggestions, but I just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers every single day... My horses are good listeners... Take some time for you... Magic had some very very good suggestions... Hugs Sweetie,

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Overwhelmed with life

LUVUALL;202567 wrote: It is much easier now than 6 months ago. Still there, but I can remember a time I couldn't imagine 1 day AF, much less 30-60-90 days. I will just be glad when I can go 1 whole day without thinking about it at all.
          I stopped for 2 years. I was definitely at a place where I never ever thought of it, so I know it does exist.

I started again with a weak shandy because I caved into pressure from someone- I thought one wouldn't hurt.

It probably wouldn't have done but this person became very prominent in my life and he was an out and out alcoholic. Sigh.

It took me about 7 months before I was going full days, then days at a time without it crossing my mind. But that place is there.

I am so sorry to hear about your mother.

It is very very hard on you. I wonder is not some help available to you- it is very hard to go through this alone.

Comment

Overwhelmed with life

Hugs to you LUV........
            Nancy "Belle"
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Overwhelmed with life

Big BB hugs to you LUV and a big thankyou for all the support that you have given me when you have bigger problems to deal with .....

Love you LUV :l :l :l :l
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Overwhelmed with life

LUV
                Sorry I got here late. I read what everyone has said and don't know what I can add. I agree with everyone. I just have to say that since the day i joined MWO I have looked forward to your words - I always look for your posts. You are strong, kind and fabulous. I hope you are proud not only of your accomplishments but of how much you have helped people like me. I wish I could give you a great foot massage and tuck you into bed tonight. Take good care of yourself.
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Overwhelmed with life

Thank-you..EVRYONE! I know your words are heartfelt and I love you all to pieces!

Comment

Working...
                  X