Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britney Spears Loses Custody

Poor Girl.

They should leave her alone- but it must be said she seems to crave the attention, I mean why else go to Starbucks every single day, (If she's that desperate for their coffee surely someone could fetch it) She even drags those kids around restaurants knowing they are going to be followed and photographed like crazy (Couldn't she feed them at home?) and clambering in and out of cars without underwear really is asking for trouble.

However I feel for her. I hope she sorts herself out. Maybe she needs to come on board

Hmm...Just went to Dlisted, my trusted source for celebrity gossip- she doesnt look too bothered. Happy And Free!!! | Dlisted

Comment

Some people screw their lives up beyond repair. She needs to drop out of society for a while.

Marbella, did you see her fingernails in that picture that you posted the link for? They look awful- just confirms she is white trash. She is rich white trash though.

Comment

Lucky, what happened to your nose? Have you been hanging around Barbra Streisand?
        I love Babs. Just having some fun.

Wow, Bootsie I guess I do understand your point of view too!

But Brit shouldn't be driving those children around either without a drivers license because that is what she is doing.
        She is endangering her children's lives in the back of that convertible so I do see why they are taking the boys away. I'm sure family members will have her under suicide watch after those
        boys are taken away.
        I sure hope the best for her!

Comment

ah yes, well the last piece i will say on the subject. since you all probably know hollyweird land and i live here. there are those that crave the attention, and those that don't. and those that are just so sadly mixed up you have to feel for them. so, there are some that actually call up the paparazzi and let them know where they will be.. i/e. the paris train. she let's them know where to find her. then there is the brittany train. well she is yep trailer vil but sadly bad handlers and too young and naive to know better. so i pray for her. lindsay, thinks she is just impervious to the law. as i have seen her in action. so i'll end with a true story from last weekend.
          :welcome:

Comment

i was at a really classy place with my producer clients on sunset strip finishing up a project and stopped off for dinner. we had just walked in the place when we were swarmed by all of these men and women and they were cloaking him and his handlers like they were his next new fall line up of sweaters i was dieing of laughter. when we sat down he had about 50 new headshots. as i watched these folks walk away i said where did they hide these head shots? these women didn't have any clothes on really? like skimpy clothes? how did they hide them? lmao only in hollywood can you hide an 8 x 10 headshot in a bikini. he said well it happens all the time. then you should of heard what they were promising him. so gone were my perceptions about how all these women say oh these producers try to get you on the couch. he said oh no i never sleep with these people. men and women were promising things i hadn't even heard of. lmao i was thinking wow hubby and i should try those things. phew steamy. so welcome to hollywood. you learn something new everyday. okay your hollywood reporter over and out

Comment

brit begs for it. i have no sympathy.

Comment

yeah lucky i guess at the end of the day when we are at the end of our rope we all beg for a release don't we. your tag line says it all. that's why we are af.

Comment

i have empathy not sympathy for everyone no matter how much money or no money they have. we are after all human beings with an addiction and an affliction

Comment

bootcampbarbie;203401 wrote: i have empathy not sympathy for everyone no matter how much money or no money they have. we are after all human beings with an addiction and an affliction
                    Here! Here! Bootsie, the idea that ones bank account balance makes them more or less worthy of a sober life, to me is absurd.

As for Britney "asking for it", I don't know, but what I do know is that we are witnessing the "Real Lives" of four people, including two very small toddlers. IMO, britney is not well, I tend to go with postpartum depression along with never being able to to be a young adult and experience the experimentation that helps us to form adult bounderies. Britney has been under the microscope for most of her life. I do have empathy for her and all who suffer. Who are we to judge, anyway??

I think that the whole celebrity and fame thing is way out of control. In fact it is rediculous.
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

I'm glad I don't see them in the shops! I reckon 30 is a good time to have kids - you've just realised you are no longer a teenager and are good at pretending to be mature!

Britney is a child - and I guess she's just doing what rich kids do (well some anyway). Pity she's a child with children.

Disclaimer - not all people who have kids young are nuts!

Cheers

Cashy
                      "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans" - John Lennon

Comment

Well.....I feel bad for the little kids.
                        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Hollyweird...where anything goes! Celebs are everywhere, nice place to VISIT. Poor Britney, I can see why she has lost it. I hope she pulls it together, does some rehab,and gets her kids back to properly raise them.
                          Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's cowardice.
                          - George Jackson

Comment

Working...
                          X