Pansy where are you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pansy where are you!

I have missed you terribly. I hope all is well and you will get in touch soon. :h :h :h
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Pansy where are you!

Camper ... I think she's fine but very busy. She posted:

"Sorry to not be on - I am working from 7am - 9pm these days."

I'm sure she'll get back to us when she can.

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Hi all,

I am okay and just so busy I cannot stand it. I miss everyone so much!! My work hours really are from about 7-9 - the custodian was so pissed at me when I was still in my room - he could not vacuum!!

The kids are pretty good, but I am just overwhelmed learning all the new curriculum. It takes about 4-5 years for a teacher to "learn" a new textbook series and right now I am learning 5!! The math program alone takes me about 1 - 1.5 hours a day of planning. I also need to create my own worksheets and quizzes because the types of materials one can buy do not match this type of program. So ... work work work.

On the flip side - I can get them to line up in less than 10 seconds now. I have sand timers and a sportswatch. They are also really funny. Some boys drew a picture of a toilet when I asked them to draw a picture of sound - energy moving through a liquid medium as he explained it. I asked him if he was sure it was all liquid and no solids. They fell on the floor laughing. Kinda solid and liquid mixed together they decided. Only in 5th grade!!! lol

So, I am doing okay. Just really tired and not looking forward to a whole weekend of grading and doing plans and writing quizzes. Still - I am employed so very happy.

Will catch up soon. So wanting to check in every day!!

Hugs to all. Special call out to Quackers (is she being good? oh, hell - she is always good now) and Camps (I'll call soon!).

xoxox
      P

Comment

Pansy where are you!

hi pansy!!!

i think being busy and productive is the best thing for you but i do hope you get a few hours a week to treat yourself somehow because you big time deserve it.

xoxo

i think the frog should be the secretary of MWO. she is in the know! she will be called secretary frog from this point forward- @ least by me.

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Secretary Frog

I like it!!

I really like it!!

Comment

Pansy where are you!

well look who crawled out of the woodwork!

nice to see you helen!

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Nice to see you Helen.

And so nice to hear from you Pansy.........
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Pansy where are you!

I'd say - look who crawled out of the woodwork! Nice to see you Helen.

Pansy it sounds like you have been/still are super busy!! Check in when you can.

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Pansy, sorry you`re feeling a bit knackered with the demands of the new job, but so pleased to see you`re enjoying it.

Helen, have never "met" you, but just want to say Hi.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Oh bugger off, Helen ... you just want me to do all your typing. And filing. And sit on your knee ... I don't even want to go there ...

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Pansy,

Wow. What a great post. It sounds like you are one of the good teachers out there.

I cannot believe you have 5th graders thinking so critically. :goodjob:

I am sorry it is so demanding right now but you know that will ease off as you get the curriculum learned. (then they will change it, of course..)

You are doing one of the most important "jobs" in the world and it sounds like you do it well and with humor. Your students are blessed to have someone who cares so much.

KUDOs to you.

Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Tawny

Just shush up and get typing. And where's my coffee? And my drycleaning? And my husband's anniversary present I sent you out to buy?

HUH?

And good to see you all.

I see the frog meister hasn't changed a bit, eh?

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Dear Ms. Helen,

I'm afraid this is all I can offer you this morning. You may need it.

Yours respectfully,

Secretary Frog

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Oh Stop

What's with the fancy type???

Let me guess - it's in code.

Someone get me the "Cone of Silence" I need a discussion with Max.

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Ms Helen, well, well ,well, long time no see. Nice to have you with us. Lurking once again? Get out there and post woman!
                              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Working...
                              X