Pansy where are you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pansy where are you!

Oh! and Pans, nice to see you again as well. Your students are lucky to have you!
    Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Pansy where are you!

It's great to see both Pansy and Helen. Sorry you're so busy, Pansy. What's your excuse, Helen??
      :l
      AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Pansy where are you!

One post and I have found all my oldie but goodie MWO'ers! Still lurking... still drinking.... a little less, but none the less, still drinking.... and still thinking of you all... glad you ladies are all still here and fighting the good fight!

Cheers,

Skoots
        "I have not failed - I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work"- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Hey Skootie!!!!!!

Great to see you!

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Scoots!!!!

i've missed you!

K
            Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
            April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
            wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
            wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
            wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
            wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
            wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
            wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
            http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Pansy,
              :h

Helen- in your first post you sounded like Sally Field at the Oscars when she won.

"You like me! You really like me!" Now she's doing bone density commercials for some drug company.

Secretary Frog you have been relieved of your duties. You can apply for unemployment insurance benefits.
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Hello to Pansy and Helen!

Hope everyone is hanging in there....best as they can...

Tawnyfrog:

Is that Pitman shorthand? My Mom used to be a legal secretary before I was born, and used either Pitman or Gregg I believe.

Does anybody still use shorthand I wonder? I never learned it, but I've experimented with computer voice to text transcription programs. They still have a lot of bugs seems like, but getting better every year.

Somewhere on my computers, I have the Lords Prayer in Pishetta Aramaic. I got curious after that Mel Gibson movie where everyone only spoke Aramaic. Very interesting how one Aramaic word, could mean 4 or 5 different English words, depending on translation and interpretation. Some words don't seem to have any direct translation at all, so the translator has to "fill in the blanks".

Neil

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Neil - yes, that is Pitman. I learnt the Australian 'Dacomb' shorthand system and still use it.

Camper - great! Didn't like the gig much anyway. Is there a lucrative Redundancy Package?

Comment

Pansy where are you!

NOW she wants a Redundancy Package

I'll say Hi ..... with a small break from bugging the Tawn...

Hi everyone.

I'm still here and I still care, but I can't open up or be serious to save my life.

I'll just pop in and out and give a shit in my own way if that's okay?

Good to be back - always on the edge.

MWAH to you all.

Helen

Comment

Pansy where are you!

i do not do serious either helen so no worries. glad you are here.

i found this new felix avatar for pansy

Attached files [img]/converted_files/342500=2023-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Pansy where are you!

I'm not sure I follow this thread at all but I want to get in on the action as this is obviously where it's at. So welcome back Helen and Pansy and by the way Pansy it sounds like you are a great teacher. Tawny, what's wrong with being MWO secretary? Someone has to do it. And the perks are great, I heard.
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Well I'm terribly serious and think Helen should be banned. Who does she think she is? Giving a shit in her own way????? Surely she should give a multitudinous shit like the rest of us.

And as far as opening up goes - I tried it once. Never again.

(Thinks: better add a smilie so folks know I'm joking ...)

Comment

Pansy where are you!

But Beatle - Camper FIRED me! Without warning ...

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Sorry Tawny-- I did say I wasn't following the thread too well. Camper, shame on you.

And btw, Camper, I guess you haven't noticed that Sally has a leading role in a highly popular TV show these days. (We even get it here in this tiny remote European country, along with House and Housewives).
                              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Beatle ... does your tiny remote European country allow the screening of "Weeds"?

Best stay on thread .....

Pansy ... how are you today????

Comment

Working...
                                X