Pansy where are you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pansy where are you!

Weeds? Not as far as I know. We're not even allowed them in our gardens.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Wow Beatle! That's a very strict and very tidy tiny remote European country.

Comment

Pansy where are you!

yes, in fact it is. ...makes drinking in secret very difficult.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Could it be done in public if you pretended it was an art form? NOT that I'm suggesting that, of course.

Comment

Pansy where are you!

Definitely... in fact it is an art form I have perfected (alas to abandon...hopefully forever).

Comment

Working...
            X