Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick (ish) line to you all...

Hi everyone,

Haven't been posting for a while as apart from ex hubby grabbing and smashing laptop if I am on it, we also have our IT dept at work monitoring closely all internet usage(fair enough), I still manage to look in occasionally though but haven't been posting just in case. You are all doing absolutey fabby it seems, all the best to you.
    I was sorry to hear you fell by the wayside Rocky but ,just like the strength that you are, and you clearly have, you are back on board, well done and more power to you (you are never alone, as I know you know).
    I bow to Senior (moments) Satori, you are an inspitation. Betty B you are always youself, keep on keepin on etc.
    STARLIGHT, what a transformation..... YOU GO GIRL....
    Haven't seen Simeybear, hope you are okay hunney... but as I said I haven't been trawling as I used to.
    Popeye - where are you...
    Southernbelle (Belle da Jour - lol), you are a gorgeous person.
    So many, many friends I haven't mentioned, so sorry but too many to mention, love and hugs to you all.

I would like to say that I am doing so well just now, am managing two glasses vino per night (superb) and feeling so strong. The ex I know now had been draining my life of feeling and so dragging me back to where I don't want or need to be.

I will start another thread asking for advice on my situation re legalities, housing etc as too long to go into on my quick hello.
    Anyway, this shortish line is getting longer and longer....

Thinking of you all with gratitude and love.

Lorna
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

TEA HONEY Glad you alive!!!. I even started a thread asking where you were. I am fine been busy Summer. Staring to get back to normal now! Miss You Miss Lorna, I so glad things are better for you., I will be looking for you in the future.
    Hugs
    mary

Comment

Tea, so glad to see you back ...

We have missed you!!!! Glad to hear you sounding so positive ....

Love & Hugs :l :l :l
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Great to see you Lorna; hurry back as soon as you can!

Hugs,

Kathy
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Tea so glad to hear you are doing well!!!!!

Comment

Lorna thanks for checking in and it's great to hear you are doing so well.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by and keeping us up to speed.. You sound like you are on a roll !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Hi tea........lovely to hear from you, and thanks for your kind words.
                So happy for you doing so well with the moderating.
                Hope you can sort through your worries........you deserve for life to be good to you.

Much love,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

:l "s to you Lorna.......
                  Chin up and come back soon. I've missed you!
                  Love,
                  Nancy
                  "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                  X