so this is where????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so this is where????

is this board where you all hang out mmmmm......ok whats happening today on your daily routine of abs mitchy(david)would love to know please share :h :h :h xxxxx
    Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

so this is where????

I am cleaning house this morning...alomst done, because I have company coming. Going to grill steaks and boil crab legs later...having my boyfriend and his children over for dinner to meet my Aunt that is coming. Then I am gonna sit in the hot tub and watch my birds and chill out!!

Comment

so this is where????

:thanks: luvall fast post!anyone else please share!what are yous all up to ????hope you have a good old jolly time luvall god bless yer cotton socks mitch:goodjob: xx

Comment

so this is where????

Hi mitch,
        I went clothes shopping this afternoon........oh shit, I did that yesterday too......can only say this AF lark is proving to be rather expensive........seeing the slim version of me emerging makes me want loadsa clothes, shoes, bags, cosmetics, heavenly scents........Hell, I want it all these days!!!........ But, surely a girl has to reward herself for splitting up with the vino??? lol

Starlight Impress x

Comment

so this is where????

.hi mitch,
          iam of to a bbQ now, but i had lots of sleep. there is no way iam going to stand in the garden tonight and i wont be drinking. starlight hope that day will come to me soon!

Teardrop.x
          family is everything to me

Comment

so this is where????

Starlight - new clothes

Starlight - I am so crazy envious!!

If you are slimming down DO NOT feel bad about going shopping - you deserve it!

There is nothing more fun than shopping for new clothes when you've lost some weight!
            I spend all my time treading water, just barely keeping my head above the waves... my past weighs me down & my fear of the future is drowning me.....
            :new:

Comment

so this is where????

Hi Mitch, good idea, I've just been out for dvd's from blockbuster. Since drinking less we have family nights on a saturday and we take it in turns to choose dvd's.....

Tonight is Kerrie's turn we have Lion King AGAIN ...........
              sigpicXXX

Comment

so this is where????

Sorry Mitch
                I'm no fun. Housework, shopping (grocery and hardware store - oh yes, cat food also) laundry, then working on a grant proposal. Shit, I'm going to spend next weekend with Starlight!!!! More fun in Scotland!
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

so this is where????

Hey...let's ALL go to Scotland and have fun with Star!! I could do with some new clothes and we could help celebrate her split from The Demon Drink!!
                  Just hand me the chocolate and.........I'll consider my position. My solicitor has advised me to say no more than that.

Comment

so this is where????

Trying to get up the energy to go out in the garage and do something creative. I'm really down on myself for slipping and I need somthing to occupy my mind and my hands to get through. I dropped by here to hear some friendly words first.

Comment

so this is where????

nice to see everyone doing well! good on you starlite you deserve a reward(teardrop explodes:H )love to accept my rewards not you though teardrop you doing well there girl hang in there if not youl get this:b&d: lol been to a barbie..........did you manage to abstain????good on you if you did!!

i love the shopping therapy it does work for me i posted earlier to bb in the year!that whatever money spent on booze if you save that up over a month you could buy any of those wee luxuries you always want!!!

paula after all kerries been through she deserves to pick a dvd from bb :h xxxx

where i live ive never tried crab legs just lobster,prawns,clams,oysters,crabs and whelks part of life in the highlands but i suppose we have different sort of crabs(std)lol:H

even if its boring please post your abs saturday love mitch xxxxxxxxxxxx

thanx for the pm roberta xmitchx(it was a boost for moral)

Comment

so this is where????

:thumbs: youl be alright 12 many we all slip and fall part and partial of life and the demons we have inside hope you do something creative in the garage me i just used to hide in there pretending i was fixin the car me and my mate had more than 12 2 many lol:H
                        fae mitch ps im not an angel:angel: myself but glad to be here

Comment

so this is where????

Mitch, what a lovely thread, think that you have started something here LOL ....

Thanks for the inspiration. This time last year because it was sunday we would drink from 11am and not stop till bedtime ....

This year, i've just cooked a roast beef dinner and we are sharing a bottle of Merlot with it .........

Love & hugs Mitch, BB xx
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

so this is where????

nice one paula as i say its good to be back and i hope my threads are of interest teardrops give me anice pm just now im glad i make people laugh:H yous all know from my past the hard times ive been through but pulled through(eventually)teardrops tell hubby you need the pc and to get off ebay!!!...............paula i like the sound of roast beef dinner but i went out for a bar lunch(alcohol free)and going for an indian tonight!!!and after that il get a meal:H

how have you all managed to abstain over the weekend or moderate love yas all
                            mitch:crazymonkey: xxxxxx

Comment

so this is where????

Decorating our house for Halloween-we always have a "Haunted House" theme-grave yard and all. Last yr-I was doing this under the influence. This yr-the theme actually makes sense.
                              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X