so this is where????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so this is where????

good call breez i relate there i remember last year oops.........no i cant...ps when is halloween????
    fae mitch :help! :lol3:
    Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Comment

so this is where????

ps paula i relate to the sunday drinking but to me everyday was a weekend if you know what i mean(when boozing)didnt matter what time or day it was loseing track of time and date up where i live you can get a dram(shot)any time of day and night if you know the right people we all knew sunday was on us as we would stock up on the saturday night 8pm as sunday no one would give you a carry out on a sunday til 12:30pm and plus saturday night would be karaoke night or isit karioni night:Hin the local

my old mate mr smirnoff is down on profits this year though be gud be sweet luv mitchxxxx

:l :h :lxxxx

Comment

so this is where????

How boring is this...but I recently joined Weight Watchers (with my niece). I want to loose 25 pounds, and she wants to loose 50 pounds. Tonight we went to our second meeting.Both of of lost weight! Afterwards, we went to a local restaurant that offers a weight watcher's menu to celebrate our success. It was such a nice time out together. We've made it our plan for the next weeks to come. Meetings...hopefully weighloss, dinner together, which will be a good healthful choice, and lots of positive reinforcement from each other. I'm so happy to have our Tuesday's to look forward to--We have a goal, and together, we are trying to provide one another with all of the support and positive support that we can.

Julie

Comment

so this is where????

thats not boring julie its an achievement..so well done..youve got a goal....something that keeps you af and gives you something to look forward to(tuesday ww)keep sheding those pounds:fingers: mitch

Comment

Working...
          X