Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that special occasion

s**

I've just open that bottle of brandy, for that special occccasion, just had two cans of diamond white. feel a bit p**s of tonight. when out to tonystockwell studio they had a demonstration of mediumship. but no one come throught for me. so i have filled that bottle of brandy with coke, shit my hubby is going to mad if he finds out. the think is i can not replace it, because we got that bottle in cyprus.

really need any advices, thanks

teardrop.x
    family is everything to me

that special occasion

i feel to wide to go to sleep! please if anyone is there ?

Comment

that special occasion

Hi Teardrop,
      You OK?
      Can't really tell what is going on but there is always someone here to help!

Bob

Comment

that special occasion

We`re here for you Teardrop. How much of the brandy did you drink??

Comment

that special occasion

sorry iam pissed, just open that botte of brandy formyself, but what i pour out of that bottle , i fill the rest up with coke, hoping my hubby will not find out.

Comment

that special occasion

i have only had two.

Comment

that special occasion

Hi Teardrop.

It sounds like you are are having a rough go of it tonight. We can always find a "reason", actually an excuse to drink, that is, until we get past the "need" to drink away our troubles. Most of us will tell you that we too have been right where you are tonight.

I have no idea how serious you are about stopping the drinking or if you have taken any steps to do so. Everyone reaches their own stopping point in their own time. If you have decided to quit drinking, I suggest that you download the book, MWO. The next step will be to purchase the nutritional support and possibly obtain the meds, if you choose to go that route.

What ever you choose to do, know that you will recieve tremendous help and support here, but the rest is up to you.

Best wishes,
              KateH
              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

that special occasion

Stop worrying about hubby`s precious bottle of brandy Teardrop.......he`ll get over it.
                But think it best if you lay off the booze now and make yourself something decent to eat.
                Please don`t drink any more........we care .....don`t like to think of you so upset.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

that special occasion

starlighti'am giong to bed, i think that is the best place for me! thankyou.

Comment

that special occasion

Night night Teardrop. See you here tomorrow. x

Comment

that special occasion

Hi Teardrop,

Hope you are feeling better today. Don't be too hard on yourself. As everyone here will tell you, pick yourself up and start anew. Look forwards, not back. Take care.
                      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

that special occasion

Teardrop,
                        Hope today is better for you!!! Hang in there!

Comment

that special occasion

[B]hope you are alright teardrop!!hubby il get over it or if he doesnt he'l after get under it........drink in the house is pure temptation that you could do without fill it with cold tea (no sugar or milk)not coke and when he goes for a drink of it play dumb and say im not keen on cyprus brandy:yuk:

[COLOR=Blue]i done this years ago with a 30 year old malt at my then g/friends house and when a special occasion arose i was offski because the bottle was getting open however they forgave me after a while but they shouldnt of tempted me in the first place lol(they knew i drank alot)

14th commandment starlite"thou shall resist temptation"lol

teardrops dont worry about a thing coz every little thing going to be alright xxxxx
                          Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Comment

that special occasion

Hi Guys,
                            thanks for being around for me so late at night and today. feel a bit nervous coming onthe site today.
                            kate.h1- ihave got med's been forgetting to take them, can anyone tell me if i need to take kudzu everyday?
                            Mitch96-The think is hubby knows i love brandy. when we got back from holiday i drunk the other brandy, but this one is more expensive. he did WARN!!!! me about 4weeks ago not to touch it.
                            i feel like i just want to roll-up in a little ball.
                            luvall- iam going to look at my tracker and count how many af days i done.

love you all soooo much.xxxxx
                            teardrop.x

Comment

that special occasion

Teardrop,

The meds are only part of getting well, there is no magic pill. I encourage you to read the MWO book. You will see that the meds help with the cravings, but nutrition, exercise and the hynotherapy work and building up our minds, and our bodies. You CAN do this, but it takes work.

As for the brandy, I would tell your husband what happened as soon as possible. Lying and covering up only makes things worse. The other thing is that we cannot blame anyone else for our addiction. Blaming never solves anything. The fact is, we are surrounded by ways and means to drink. Liquor stores, pubs, parties, friends, partners, alcohol is everywhere. The ONLY sure way to gain sobriety or moderation is to work on ourselves.

Trying to carry around secrets and lies only makes matters worse. In addition, blaming others only destroys relationships and enables us to continue on drinking, because we can fool ourselves into believing that it is really not our responsibility, but the responsibility of others. You can do this Teardrop! We are here for you! Be there for yourself!

Warm Hugs,
                              KateH

PS I lived in Essex for four years............I loved it there.
                              A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Working...
                              X