cpn(addiction councillor)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no probzzzz flip just comeing out in the post sooooooooooo sorryops!: just got carried away there flip no negative talk again whatsoever
    Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Comment

If you do it again I will have to come over there and spank you.
      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

oh yes please flip:b&d: sticks and stones may break my bones
        but spanks and whips exite me:H :bigwink: right on here please flip:moon: lol
        Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Comment

Yes, flip you are witch and a bitch !!! Didn't you know ??? :H

Which one do you think you are big mama

Comment

I thought we put an end to spanking with Es Dangerfield, didn't we?
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Are you QUITE sure beatle??? LMAO

Starlight Impress x

Comment

well, you never know, do you? I'm done with it anyway. (Although I do like the thought of that littlee... never mind)
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Thanks for sharing your story with us mitch96, it must of been hard for you to start all over again building your own life and putting it together again, knowing you losts everything. YOUR confidence and dignity will grow inside you just give it TIME.

Wishing you Happiness and Strength on your journey.

Teardrop.x
                  family is everything to me

Comment

Hi Mitch,

Totally relate to you, I am also 'ok' til I get near home, be determined ALL DAY to not go to the shop (for drink) then all of a sudden find myself standing at the till, purse open wi bottle in hand - HOW... WHY.... I know how crap I will feel next day, guilt mainly but still do it. Have been moderating really well lately (proud of myself) and am feeling much much better physically and mentally. Also been eating a whole lot better for past few months and it is true that that gives you more energy and zest for life. Try sampling our glorious highland farm produce (usually organic) from local shops etc and GET THE SUPPLEMENTS, they truly help, I feel Kudzo is keeping me moderating and can honestly say that I thought I had had my second glass (allowing myself two) last night and hadn't even finished the first (unheard of). Of course my aim is AF and I WILL get there, I am so looking forward to it but fear (fear of going AF and lapsing back into binge drinking) is keeping me moderating for just now. Lookign forward to hearing more from you.

L
                    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
                    X