New here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here

First time here already feel there are people out there who understand what i am going through.....its so damn hard isnt it....Has anyone out there ever used antibuse to help stop drinking if so I would love to hear what u have to say. I have used it in the past and today I am going to start taking them again cos I just have to stop drinking, I am fine durning the day but once the night falls...like 4ish in the afternoon or when i get home from work....I am not alone am I....
    Thanks
    Torie:thanks: :new:

New here

You are not alone. MWO is a great support system...filled with lots of inspiring and amazing people..you are definately not alone.

Comment

New here

Hello and a big Welcome Whitetiger !!!
      I've not taken antiabuse but I did read the MWO book and take the supps suggested... It is a healthy lifestyle change for myself and many others too... You may also consider giving that a try... Read lots, ask lots of questions, never feel like a failure and if you slip, somebody here will always always be there to help you back up...
      I sure hope that you find all you are looking for here and more... Again, Welcome !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

New here

Thankyou all for your messages of support....yes I am going to order the book and the supps suggested......thanks...
        Torie

Comment

New here

Hi Torie and Welcome!

Check out the Topa, Naltx meds section-it has some threads about Antabuse. Here is a link to one of them
          Antabuse? ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

Good luck & never give up!
          :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

New here

Hi Torie and welcome.
            No, you are certainly not alone........we have all been where you are. Good luck with the antabuse.

Wishing you love and strength,

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
            X