• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll - Please Vote

Vote

IS FLIP THE BIG MAMA OF MY WAY OUT ?

YES :H NO :upset:

Poll - Please Vote

I really like Flip i think she is the Big Mama.

First she is large and she is strong with her views. (I always thought Flip was a guy though?)

Comment

Poll - Please Vote

What's going on? Did Flip offend someone again?

It's what she does and I don't think she means it in a harmful way...Her sense of humour isn't always everyone's cup of tea. She told me to amputate my hand once!

Anyway, I think there a lot of "Big Mama's" on this site, some soft and quiet and some rough and blunt...

Why all the "new" names? A little afraid of our "Flippant Fun Poker"?
      I would be too, note my diplomatic but 1st "face to face" vote.

No, like I say many "big mama's" here!
      Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
      Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Poll - Please Vote

suspicious

Uhmmmmm.......this is not a real poll. I wonder if this is an imposter of Flip? I wonder if something has happened to her. Like some Flipnappers are on the lose and they first wanna see how valueable Flip is to us and so if we all agree with the poll and call her the Big Mamma we will pay more or something like this I don't know does anyone else have any ideas?

This neutral member and split member are brand new and what would they know and who the hell are they anyway?
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Poll - Please Vote

They're old members in hiding. Or Flip!

Show yourselves!
          Full is not nearly as heavy as empty, my love...
          Not nearly. -Fiona Apple-

Comment

Poll - Please Vote

I think Deilight said it all and very well at that.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Poll - Please Vote

i go with you guys this time gabby and deilite i do reckon gabby there is some nipflappers about:H could be a flip in disguise?????????????i know im pretty new myself but hummmmm not right to be brand new and post in general i didnt come here until my90th post and never flagged:new: very strange thingz going on in general:H love mitch xxx

where r u betty?wot do you reckon??
              Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.

Comment

Poll - Please Vote

LMAO
                Flip rocks and rolls and then some.

3 cheers for Auntie Flip!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Plus the fact........Flip is my M.W.O. big sista!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Poll - Please Vote

yes betty we do need your help on this one.

Comment

Poll - Please Vote

Or......neutral and split could be related to flip and this could be some sorta family fundraiser of somethin.

Neutral, Flip and Split do sound like family members dont you guys think?

Comment

Poll - Please Vote

Lushy is gonna be sooooooooooooo jealous because she is the Princess of MYO!

I don't like the reference "Big Mama" anyways. Flip is the HOT BIKER CHIC on this site.
                      She even bikes with sheep! That is how COOL she is!

Comment

Poll - Please Vote

Thanks Happier but I believe I was voted QUEEN of MWO.

Will the real Flip please announce herself?
                        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Poll - Please Vote

Sorry if I stepped on your toes Lushy. It says right by your name, MYO members voted me MVP. I thought that meant Most Valuable Princess.

To me Queen's are old and Princess's are young. I always think of Queen Elizabeth and Princess Diana. But you sure do play the part of the Queen well! LOL

Comment

Poll - Please Vote

Betty doesn't usually post on psyco threads .......... Until someone informs me that these people are for real I will ignore them ........

Why would new members be personal about an existing member on their first post?????? Attention seekers perhaps????????

I'm only replying because I was asked to .....

Mitch there have been a few psyco members here while you were away and we have decided to ignore them ........

BTW neutral, If you are truly in need of help with an alcohol problem, you will understand my scepticism (probably spelt wrong) and I welcome you with open arms ...........
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Poll - Please Vote

it is all a conspiracy!! maybe flip is neutral?!?!?
                              "From now on, walking is my beer and feeling good is my hangover" .....Homer Simpson

Comment

Working...
                              X