Suicide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suicide?

God believes in you beatle........we believe in you........now you have to believe in yourself and do whatever it takes to free yourself from the drink..........YOU ARE WORTH IT.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Suicide?

Thankyou Starlight. That's a very nice message. I still don't know how I can know that God believes in me, but I do know that you all believe in me and that's enough for tonight. I feel blessed to have you all on my side. Now I am off to sleep.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Suicide?

Yeah it would be nice to cut out the drinking gene wouldn't it! Now we need to figure that one out here! You can do it and yes YOU ARE WORTH IT.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Suicide?

Beatle, I'm not a religious man but I am a spiritual man. There are so many different religions in this world, how can one be the right one? However, there has to be some sort of higher power. Something that created this planet, this universe. Something that made man different than any other creature on the earth. We have a conscience, we have morals, we know what is right and wrong. We have love, compassion, faith that good is always better than evil. You can look into your childrens eyes and see yourself. You can look at a stranger and be attracted. You can look at a bad stranger and "feel" the warning within. You can talk with someone online you've never met thousands of miles away and "connect" with them. Intuition. Something gave us these gifts.
          You can pray for guidance, strength, patience, wisdom.
          You don't have to be religious to pray.

Don

Comment

Suicide?

Good night Beatle, sleep well and wake up feeling well and marveling in tomorrow.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Suicide?

Don, that was perfect.

Comment

Suicide?

Beatle - I'm still thinking of you.

Each one of us is part of the greatness of life...and you're with us...will we do for tonight? We're a pretty good collective power to be going on with? And we believe in you big time - and you 'know' us, well, p'raps more than God or whoever! So, don't be walking out on us now will you? We also need your belief in us...

Hug from me to you.
                FMF xx
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Suicide?

Thank you all you guys for getting me through this. I'm still alive, miraculously.

Don, I know what you mean, I've always had this ability to "know" a person shortly after meeting them. I will pray tonight, for wisdom and guidance and strength (I have enough patience to pave a basketball court). Beaches, I will try to marvel in tomorrow.
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Suicide?

oh FMF, yes won't be walking out on you, thanks, Now really to bed.

Comment

Suicide?

Beatle

Just in case you are still here

Even if you don't believe in God....I am not sure I do...but I hear my neice's words...who died in june at 21...she believes in the gift of huminism...the power of those here!! So, if you can't believe in a higher power, ok....believe in the power you are getting RIGHT NOW...from this thread...from all of us....it is power, is it not???

With love,

BETH
                      formerly known as bak310

Comment

Suicide?

hey girl checking in on you. i'm sending you a lot of love. don't know if you remember our talk or not but i know that you have lots to live for sometimes it is just the fact that you get to breathe for an opportunity of hope. i think if i committ suicide i get to start all over again right where i'm at and that wouldn't be a great place to start so at least i can keep moving and complete this with integrity. and there is always a chance that this too will change. so what you grow will grow more of. i sincerely care about you. i haven't read the thread beatle but where is husband in all of this? you know i'm around if you want to call. you have my cel phone. i'm always here to call. love you
                        :welcome:

Comment

Suicide?

Beatle, my dear
                          You are probably asleep by now. I just logged on for the night and saw this thread. I have nothing to add except you are very blessed to have such wonderful and loving friends as you have here at MWO. Maybe tomorrow you can give a little prayer of thanks for these wonderful people.
                          Sleep peacefully. Tomorrow is a new day.

:l
                          Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Suicide?

Beatle,

I just want to give you a big hug. :l

I am so glad you reached out to us because you are so loved. :h

And I'm not just saying that.

You will have better days.

Please see a Dr. and get some help because depression is a chemical imbalance.

It helped my husband and the Dr's said he had to be on meds for the rest of his life. He

tried going off twice. It was not good. At least the Dr. didn't say I told you so but he pretty

much did.

Hugs Beatle :l

Comment

Suicide?

Beatle - I just found your thread, and it scared me. Don?t ever think that suicide is the answer. If you love your children even a little bit, you can never do this to them. They will never, ever, ever, get over it. And yes, a drunk Mom is better than no Mom at all - especially if she has done away with herself. That leaves a scar that never, ever, heals. Don knows what he is talking about, and so do I. I had a brother who did away with himself over drinking, and my husband has a brother who did the same thing over a gambling problem. So we know of what we speak - it?s a horrible thing to do to anyone, least of all to do it to yourself. This is not the answer. I can?t pretend to know what the answer is, but if you decide that suicide is not an option, your mind will start to look for other solutions. Keep trying, that?s all you can do - and don?t ever think you aren?t worthy because you are an alcoholic. You wouldn?t say that to anyone else here, and we are all in the same boat. We are all worthy people, just a little flawed - sober people just have different flaws, that?s all. Sending you love and caring, hoping that tomorrow you will feel more hopeful and less depressed.
                              The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

Suicide?

Beatle, I have read your posts for a long time, and you are a caring and wonderful person. Your babies need you here, that is that!! If you were gone they would wonder their whole lives what they did wrong or what they could have done differently. You do not want that for them! I wish you a good night's sleep and strength in the morning. We all care very deeply about you.:h Suz
                                The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Working...
                                X