Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suicide?

Beatle
    Please think! Your children need you and you need them. You are a great Mom and you will get help with your drinking problem. Please don't do this because it's not a way out. Your children, friends and family will suffe. You are a decent human being that just needs some help. I"m here for you!

Comment

Suicide?

Lori and all, beautiful posts. I am sorry I am getting in here so late.

Beatle, children are very insightful and know when their mommies aren't right. The other thing I know is that when parents fight, or take their own lives, kids always blame themselves. They think if they behaved a bit better things wouldn't have happened the way they did. You cannot put that burden on them.

I know how bleak things can seem and I have been where you are many times. You think they are better off without you, but they are not. You cannot get yourself together FOR them, it has to be for YOU first, and you are clouded by booze depression. I am now as well and have fleeting thoughts of taking off or just ending it but I know I never would. I just cannot do it to my kid, or my husband or my family. They would be ruined. When you are truly truly mentally ill you do such things but you are not beatle, you are just totally f-ed up by the booze. Stay on here and let us all help you and get off the booze. :h :h :h
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Suicide?

Beatle, I have had the same thoughts the last couple of days, but realized that is not the answer. Especially when you have two wonderful angels who need you. Believe me when I tell you that this too shall pass. I have lost the most wonderful woman in the world because of alcohol and I will be damned if I allow to take the ray of hope I still have. Hang in there. lots too live for.

Comment

Suicide?

what does that mean john did they die what happend whattttt
          :welcome:

Comment

Working...
          X