Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried to spread the word!!!

For trixietrack..the link to the site...www.aamolly.org.uk/

I think perhaps I should have posted on "the rock" another forum on their site, mainly non AA instead of "mollys"

I feel bad cos my post seems to have caused quite alot of trouble betweem some of the members on there. Some just won't believe anything but AA can help.

Part of one of the replies..."This is a site primarilyabout the AA way of recovery. I really dont want those (meaning me) who have no wish to join us telling us and the newcomers whom we are encouraging, to check out untested alternatives, especially when those alternative methods encourage moderated drinking."

Cheeky sod! He said alot of other condescending stuff that I won't bore you with.

Minty x

Comment

Tried to spread the word!!!

I'm with yoou Jane Jane, there's no way we are powerless. I didn't get into the hand holding crap either. I've been to a lot of CoDA meetings and they say the serentity prayer too - it never exscaped my lips - ever! It's even harder to stomach when you are an athiest!

Minty, they don't like you there because its all about the program - not about dealing with YOUR drinking problem.
      It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Working...
      X