gaba?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gaba?

Can someone tell me what the actual name for Gaba is gamniatric something..? I want to buy some . But want to know what to ask for.
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

gaba?

got it.. just googled

Comment

gaba?

Gamma-aminobutyric acid (usually abbreviated to GABA) is an inhibitory neurotransmitter found in the nervous systems of widely divergent species. It is the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system and also in the retina.

From our old friend - Wikipedia!!

Say Gamma-aminobutyric acid three times really fast!! :H

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

gaba?

Thanks DB2!:goodjob:

Why didn't I think of that first? I must need some of that stuff... my transmitters are whacked!

Comment

gaba?

Nah, you and I are just from the "old school" that had to look this up in real books.

Meant going to the library and looking through the old card catalogue. Geez.

Now we just Google. Sometimes I forget it, too.

Cindi

Poor Dewey Decimal, he has been outdated....
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

gaba?

I wanted to be a librarian once in my very young days, just say Dewey Decimal and I get all teary. But then it was too late, everything was already computerised when I went to college. Oh well.

By the way, on the subject og GABA, you can also get it in the nose spray Symmetry, which is lithium orotate combined with GABA. I can reccommend it.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

gaba?

Beatle,

Wow. Do you have a recommended supplier? Post the link?

I am seriously considering the LO because I hated the Lexapro. (grrr, made me sweat uncontrollably!!)

GABA and LO in one spray. Sounds very promising for me.

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

gaba?

Cindi, there has been a long thread on this on the Holistic healing forum recently. It is interesting to hear about other peoples' experience with it. I believe it (lithium oratate) has been shown to have better results than traditional anti-ds. I use it regularly at night (in capsules, failrly low dose) and then I use the spray on an as-needed basis. I am considering increasing my dose on the capsules. The spray is great because it has an immediate effect (but not long-lasting).
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

gaba?

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                  X