Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a bad night

Marcie,

So glad to hear you are feeling better this morning.

Pamper yourself today.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I've had a bad night

Marcie,
      Hope you feel better today!! I'm thinking of you.

Karma, I loved your post. You are so right. There are bends in the road. We know where we want to go but sometimes getting back on that road is tough.

Happy, I'm glad Sophie is doing so well.

Janet

Comment

I've had a bad night

((((Marcie))))))

:l

Comment

I've had a bad night

Marcie
          Sorry to hear about your bad night. I can relate. String a bunch of bad nights together and I feel like I bid disappointment to my husband!

Happy camper 68 -- just musing how difficult it must be for you if your husband is in the wine biz for a living....I am assuming wine, then, is your beverage of choice. Is it like being on a diet and working in a donut store? We have a lovely wine cellar, and my husband loves fine wine, as do I (my fault that he loves wine now, he wasn't much of a drinker till I lured him into it. Still, he's no problem drinker). I know one of the recommendations around here is to get rid of your problem beverage -- but I just can't imagine asking my husband to get rid of our wine cellar! And what, move it to his office? Give it all away? Sorry, rambling...your post caught my eye. Best to you.

Comment

I've had a bad night

Marcie -- hang in there, OK. Wishing you love and strength. :l

Comment

I've had a bad night

Marcie, sorry to here about the bad night. I was there a short while ago and am still recovering.

It's so much up and down but thank goodness for this site and all the great people here. I really feel like they are my only true friends because they are always there for me and they know what I'm going through. My "real life" friends have no idea.

I hope you are feeling better.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

I've had a bad night

Thanks everyone. This darn problem is overwhelming at times. Like I said in the beginning, I'm thankful for MWO and the support I get here.
                Marcie

Comment

I've had a bad night

Marcie Glad to see you're feeling better...:l :l :l
                  Get outside for a while if ya can with your doggie!
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I've had a bad night

Marcie,
                    We are always here. We all love you always. :h

Blondie- yes- wine store bad idea but he is a sommelier. This has been his dream. We may not make it through this, especially because i haven't gotten hold of the wine. But, we also have an autistic daughter and have some time to reconnect (he was working sick hours and I wanted to leave). So things are very good and very bad. I do love him though and he is a good person and man. It's going to be a huge struggle and i am quite tired, despite the late hour I cannot sleep because of stress.
                    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I've had a bad night

Marcie hang in there. you'll get strong soon. sending you healing vibes.
                      happycamper. your post made me smile, your little darling is socute and sweet
                      Trix
                      You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

I've had a bad night

Marcie
                        This is such a terribly, terribly difficult challenge at times. You have done it before and know you have to do it again. Be strong. We are all here behind you and you know what you have to do - but the good news is that you do not EVER have to do it alone.
                        Happy, I met little Sophie and she is so lovely and charming. You should be so proud of her. She's an angel.
                        Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Working...
                        X