Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1000'th post for.....

My MWO friends,

I am in a hurry because they are kicking me out of my hotel room.

However, I really must say, all of you have made me day. It is so nice to have friends in this world that care and understand. I was so alone in my struggle until I came here and you all welcomed me with open arms and advice.

Without you, I would still be "drunk Cindi" and that was not a good thing, at all.

With your help, and I mean your HELP, I was able to take this thing on.

Gabby - Thank you for noticing I am a "senior" member.

I had blown past it and not noticed.

Your posts today have made me feel so good about myself and my decision to go AF.

Thank you all from the bottom of this senior member's heart!!

:h
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

1000'th post for.....

Maybe you can get a discount @ restaurants now!
      CONGRATULATIONS!:thumbs: :flower: :beach:
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

1000'th post for.....

Congrats Cindi!
        Marcie

Comment

1000'th post for.....

Cindi I have so enjoyed getting to know you, CONGRATS
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

1000'th post for.....

Db, DB, Db......

My dear chat buddy

I am so thrilled for you. I hope you know how much I love you and how much I respect you and am inspired by all that you have done, all the progress you have made and all the wonderful gifts you have given in reaching out the the newbies and in supporting everyone here. You are so special.

You are an MWO success story and an MWO gift to the world. I hope you get to sleep warm and tight tonight in sweet home Alabama.

We spend our time on chat doing our senior moment thing educating these young whippersnappers about the "good old days." Now you are as senior as I am. Grab the wheelchair, honey. Welcome aboard. ROLL TIDE.
            Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

1000'th post for.....

Thanks for all the wisdom and humor your bring to MWO, Cindi. Congrats on becoming a "Senior"!
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

1000'th post for.....

I am home, now.

I have a wonderful dog who welcomed me home with open arms and tongue, :H

and I have my MWO friends..

Thank you, You have no idea how special and wonderful you are to me.

I am going to bed and snuggle down with ny husband, which is great, but I also take to bed with me all the warm wishes and love you have sent my way.

All of you are special to me. You fill my days and my life with love, caring and joy.

THANK YOU!!!
                Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

1000'th post for.....

Can I come and snuggle down with him too? You won't mind will you?
                  It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

1000'th post for.....

Geez, Flip. I won't tell him you asked. It IS his fantasy, you know, two women.

However, you can cone stay with us anytime you want but you must stay in my guest room. No snuggling with my hubby allowed!!

(You can snuggle with my dog, though. He would love it!!)

Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

1000'th post for.....

Cindi, congrats on becoming a "Senior"
                      You bring a quality to this forum that can't be matched - your heart and spirit are pure and caring and compassionate, and it shows.

Thanks so much for being you!
                      Attached files [img]/converted_files/345067=2078-attachment.gif[/img] [img]/converted_files/345067=2079-attachment.gif[/img]
                      The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

1000'th post for.....

Cindi - may I pinch one of Hanah-Deb's balloons please to give you...I'm not good at the piccy stuff!

Thank you for all your lovely, loving posts... I, for one, am VERY grateful!!

Would hubby fancy three....?? Cuddling up...how happy I am for you!!!! I'm glad you're back home now too, with the flying bit behind you...

Love and hugs
                        FMF xx
                        :heart: c: :heart:
                        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

1000'th post for.....

It's always a pleasure to read your posts and talk to you in chat. We're lucky to have you in the family...

Don

Comment

1000'th post for.....

LMAO Cindi........isn`t that the fantasy of all men???!!!

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
                            X