Anxiety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anxiety

So I'm sitting here at work, dealing with a project that has given me lots of hassle. I am almost finished with the darn thing, all I need to do is write the report and then the client will be out of my life for a long time if not forever. I know I will feel a big sense of relief when the job is done. So why do I have this huge sense of anxiety hanging over my head, and what am I doing surfing the web instead of finishing this darn report???????

Alll theories welcomne!!
    Suddenly I see
    This is what I want to be
    suddenly I see
    Why the hell it means so much to me.

-KT Tunstall

Anxiety

Hey Lorelei,
    Not sure I have your answers, but I didn't want you to think no one was here for you.
    Sometimes when I am near the end of a huge project that I have given 'birth' to,
    I have to prepare myself for its depart. I know that sounds dorky.

Now - get back to work!

Dx
    * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Anxiety

Lorelei...Honey....this is a quote from one of you post.
      I think for one thing as you said...you put off doing things (finishing a project) that are good for you. Do you not feel that you deserve to have success?
      You DO....!!! Now get back to work and finish up!

"I was exercising and then just stopped, I seem to have found excuses everywhere not to do things that are good for me for me. That is really the core of my problem I think. I have a huge problem following through. I can talk a good game but then I find reasons to fail most every time".

:h Nancy "Belle"
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Anxiety

southernbelle47;209486 wrote: Lorelei...Honey....this is a quote from one of you post.
        I think for one thing as you said...you put off doing things (finishing a project) that are good for you. Do you not feel that you deserve to have success?
        You DO....!!! Now get back to work and finish up!

"I was exercising and then just stopped, I seem to have found excuses everywhere not to do things that are good for me
        for me. That is really the core of my problem I think. I have a huge problem following through. I can talk a good game but then I find reasons to fail most every time".

:h Nancy "Belle"
        Wow! I forgot I said that......

The report is finished and sent off, time to cheer!!!

(Ok so 10 minutes later I still feel anxious, bah!!!!)
        Suddenly I see
        suddenly I see

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Anxiety

Sorry for the double post but you'll see much time has passed since I last posted here.

Anxiety is gone, I had some thoughts banging around in my head and I talked with two friends about those ideas and I now feel better, more centered. I can now relax in peace!

Go friends!!!
          Suddenly I see
          suddenly I see

-KT Tunstall

Comment

Anxiety

yeah!!!!!!!! Go LORELEI!!!!!!!
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Anxiety

So happy for you. Now go spend a wonderful AF anxiety-free evening. Good going !!!!!
              Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Anxiety

Lorelei - brilliant! Both for getting it done and for feeling better - anxiety = aaaaagh! But the power of friends! Isn't that great. May you have many of them.

Love to you
                FMF xx
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
                X