Oprah today, great for gals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Christine Northrup is on the Oprah show today for those of you who can still catch it on the W. coast....about peri-menopause, menopause, adrenal fatigue, which Oprah found out she had, along with thryoid disorder....its also about Stress, and taking control of your life, putting yourself first at times, not everyone else! Go watch if you can gals, its GREAT advice!
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

I really like her and plan on watching. Thanks for the reminder!!
    I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I will definitely catch it -- thanks tough. Most interested in the stress and taking control of your life part, putting yourself first at times.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Comment

well, I do not live in the US, but if there is anyone interested in thyroid problems, I am the one to ask. Just PM me.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Oh yea! At last! Sure we'll get it here eventually, Beatle...but yes, at last a link with thyroid and adrenal fatigue...the great ignored fact! I hope it's good everyone! Enjoy.
          :heart: c: :heart:
          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
          X