Breaking News in the UK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking News in the UK!

Free Bird....weren't u listening? We aren't suppose to Judge!

Comment

Breaking News in the UK!

Sorry, If I seem judgemental. I really try very hard not to judge anyone and alsosincerely did not intend to sound that way here or all places. Just wanted Flip to know we get a kick out of the pics.

Comment

Breaking News in the UK!

free bird, don't fret..... hart was only kidding. Sometimes it is hard to read the 'tone' of the post. Trust me she was only joking!

Flip is here for our entertainment. Without her it would be drab..... maybe.

Comment

Breaking News in the UK!

Starlight Impress;210408 wrote: Best rethink your lingerie Flip.............those looked pretty much like BIG GRANNY DRAWERS to me!!!!:H
          I loved flips chonies (mexican slang for drawers). the color was fabulous wish I had an ass to fit them:H
          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Breaking News in the UK!

in terms of the wine, going back to the top of this thread. some people don't eat when they are drinking, especially wine
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Breaking News in the UK!

Thanks Free bird! It's hard work finding new pics all the time! I used to hodl down a full time job with the Govt, but now I'm sitting at home on unemployment benifits searching for avatars! lol
              It always seems impossible until it's done....

Comment

Breaking News in the UK!

would you mind sharing your sources? I need a good pic. Thanks for all of your inspiration and, most importantly, your great sense of humor.

Comment

Breaking News in the UK!

Don`t be kidding us on, Flip.........you know very well that you hunt down those avatars in your employer`s time!!:H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Working...
                  X