class action suit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

class action suit

I was on the forum a couple of days ago and there was a thread about a website called alcoholismcure.com. It was in reference to a class acton suit. Anyone out there who is familiar with this I would love to hear about. This guy is truely a thief. For those of you out there beware. Do not sign up with alcoholismcure.com. I was sent a threatening E mail stating because I cancelled any further transactions with this guy, my credit card will be charged 2600.00. I have taken the appropriate steps to stop this from happening I hope. But I would like to stop this guy from doing this to anyone else! Thanks Tammy:thanks:

class action suit

Thanks

Hey,

I've been looking for anything to help me out. Thanks for the heads up or I might have signed up. This forum keeps on giving!!

Thanks,

Buddha27

Comment

class action suit

I just went to alcoholismcure.com and the domain is for sale. Looks like he went out of business.

(BTW, if you buy anything online which you are unhappy with, and the company don't want to refund, threaten a chargeback. This usually works, if not, go to your credit card issuing bank and make a chargeback. This always works )

Comment

class action suit

I have heard about this site. Someone was speaking of it on this site a while back.

Yep - buyer beware! There is NO magical cure out there for anything. If there were then we wouldn't be here.

Sorry this happened to you. Cancel your credit card. Your credit card company may be able to do a 'charge back' to the merchant and you may get your money back esp. if it was a fraudulent company. Just a thought and worth a try. There are a lot of scams out there in Internet Land. I hope you won't have to suck up the money spent and have to pay it anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X