no pain, no gain!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no pain, no gain!!

Old saying but truely applicable... It seems that all things that are hard to do come with a great reward!! I am looking forward to having my life back. I need to grab the bull by the horns though. I had posted a few days ago that on Oct 19th I would start my AF course. I got alot of feedback saying why wait....good point whY wait. Well I knew at that point I still had a BOX of wine to finish. I completed that task last night...so I feel like crap today, feeling this way helps me to reaasure that I need this in the worst way. Iam still optimistic about my AF as that was my plan and still is my 40th B day gift to myself. I was hoping,as so many others do, that there was a easy way about this. There just isn't and I need to keep reminding myself of that. I t will be hard in the beginning but looking forward to rewards. I know there is a tunnel at the end of the light....Ya know what I mean, but sometimes it just feels that way!! Thanks to all and cheers to my first day AF, looking forward to many more!! Give me strength!!

no pain, no gain!!

You`ll be fine taa.
    Sure, it`s a rough ride at first, but it is the optimum 40th birthday present you can give yourself.........a life free from alcohol is simply the best.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

no pain, no gain!!

Yea, I'm giving you all the strength I have... AF is great!
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
      X