Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter's Status

Dear MWO family,

Several of us have been pming back and forth about my daughter and I thought I would go ahead and post here so everyone knows. She has been sick for about a month. Initially, her a doc diagnosed it as a virus and perhaps mono.

She started feeling better a couple of days ago and then right back to bottom, again.

Her symptoms are bruising, vomiting, diarrhea and fatigue.

All of those sound like mono, right?

Nope. All we know at this point is her liver enzymes are elevated and her gall bladder looks abnormal. They just admitted her to the hospital. I will be going over there as soon as my husband gets my granddaughter and comes and picks me up.

As soon as I find out more, I'll let you know.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

My daughter's Status

Oh Cindi, I'm sorry to here about this. I hope they figure something out soon, and get her on the mend.

That must be so hard not knowing. Will be thinking & praying for you ALL.:h God speed...:l :l
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

My daughter's Status

So sorry Cindi :-(

We're just off to bed here, I will say a special prayer for your daughter and worried mam and dad xxx

Take care :h :l

B

Comment

My daughter's Status

Cindi, you and your daughter are in my thoughts.
        Marcie

Comment

My daughter's Status

My Thoughts are with you and your daughter. GGXXX

Comment

My daughter's Status

Cindi,
            I am so sorry to hear this. You KNOW I will be praying for your daughter. Please keep us posted. Hang in there! We love you...

Comment

My daughter's Status

Cindi, prayers for you and your daughter coming from me as well. :l

I never have heard of Mono causing bruising or those other symptoms. I had it in grade 9 and it knocked me on my ass for 2 weeks. I slept the whole time and felt very weak but didn't have any of the other symptoms. My hubby's daughter caught it when she was 10 and she was ill for almost a year.... but didn't display any of those symptoms either. Just weakness and being extremely tired. I am not sure how severe it can get, but this has been my experience.

I am SOOOO glad they decided to run tests on her. Thank God Almighty. I hope for an expedited recovery for her. :h

Comment

My daughter's Status

Cindi,
                I am thinking of you and your daughter.

Janet

Comment

My daughter's Status

Praying for you all, Cindi.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

My daughter's Status

Cindi, I am sending prayers to you and your daughter and all of your family ........

Wish that I could do more but you are in my thoughts and prayers :l :l :l
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

My daughter's Status

(((Cindy)))) My thoughts are with you and your daughter. I hope its just a temporary, easily cured problem.:l

Comment

My daughter's Status

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Cindi. Keep us posted..

Don

Comment

My daughter's Status

Please keep us posted and hope she gets better very soon
                          Trix
                          You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

My daughter's Status

Dear Cindi - your daughter is in my prayers and thoughts. And you and your family. I didn't realise she was so poorly...you just go on giving and giving...I hope you have real arms to hug you. We're holding you all in ours.

Love FMFxxxx :l :l :l :l
                            :heart: c: :heart:
                            "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

My daughter's Status

Oh Cindi, I am sorry to hear this. Please keep us posted and you stay strong, okay?
                              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Working...
                              X