My daughter's Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter's Status

Glad to hear things are not as serious as you feared.
    Immense relief all round.

Starlight Impress x

Comment

My daughter's Status

Thats great news. I'm so happy for you. love from bird

Comment

My daughter's Status

Cindi, I am so glad to hear that things are not as serious as you feared, and that things are treatable, and that your daughter is home.

I also know how when you have been through the "wringer" as it were, the temptation to in the release of the tensions you have been carrying around, have a drink. Pleae resist. It's been the downfall of many a firm AFer, and can be hard to crawl back on the band wagon. As Chief would say, the Beast is always lurking.

So happy that it was relatively good news. Thinking of you.
        The furture lies before you like newly fallen snow - be careful how you tread it, for every step will show.

Comment

My daughter's Status

Wow Cindi - that's terric news. Keep us posted and take care!!!
          -d

Comment

My daughter's Status

Cindi,i have only just read this thread,as i have been away for a few days.Sorry to hear about your daughter.(Always your babies dispite thier age).It is good they have done the test and have a diagnosis so quickly,so the treatment can be started and it can be controlled.
            Best wishes to you and your daughter xx

Comment

My daughter's Status

Cindi - I have been watching for an update and I am so glad to hear your daughter is home. I do hope (a) that she continues to improve (b) can avoid the 'stuff' and (c) doesn't have to go through an op for her gall-bladder unless absolutely necessary....

I am glad MWO is here for you - it is wonderful for having friends whilst being all over the place!!! (Both geopgraphically and emotionally!!)

Keep us posted - and hang in there; the 'stuff' wont help in the long run (as you know!!) and you can hopefully lead by example for you daughter!! That is, as long as she's not still of the age of doing exactly the oppostie to her 'old mum'!?!?! Then you'll just have to 'pretend' to drink!! - NOTHING MORE!!! (Oh, the challenges of being a parent!!! I heard a story recently about a 'late teenager' who asked the shop if she could bring an dress back if her Mum liked it!!) I hope your daughter will follow your amazing example though and feel much better soon - in every way!

Love and hugs
              FMF xx
              :heart: c: :heart:
              "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Working...
              X