10 Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Questions

Crusty was a term used over here in the UK to describe a lot of New Age Travellers who tended to favor Super-strength beers like Carlsberg Special Brew have matted hair or dreads and be of the anarchist persuasion!! (see pic below of my fav. band Ozric Tentacles)

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
    Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

10 Questions

I am sure the answer is pure, innocent and respectful LOL!

Comment

10 Questions

ABSOLUTELY!

Comment

10 Questions

OK OK .....this was me 15 years ago about to let my friend, finally, put a pair of scissors near my head! I kept the top layers and grew dreads !

"Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

10 Questions

You WERE A HIPPPIE!!!!

Comment

10 Questions

HOLY MAN! Talk about a head of hair there. I wish my hair was thick!

You are also brave to post them right on the main boards on a public web forum. No 'anonymous identity' worries with this guy!

tkeene, I think you are right with your answers. It most definitely has to be either of those LOL!

Comment

10 Questions

1. What is your favorite word? yes

2. What is your least favorite word? no

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? connecting hearts

4. What turns you off? angry narrow-minded judgmental people

5. What is your favorite curse word? Fuck!

6. What sound or noise do you love? a bad-ass with a Les Paul

7. What sound or noise do you hate? angry narrow-minded judgmental people talking

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Astronomer

9. What profession would you not like to do? liposuction-er (liposuckter?)

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? " nice rack!"

Comment

10 Questions

whoa Hippie - a trip down the memory lane of your hair tonight. Thanks for the entertainment! You personal "hairstory"! . Heh heh

Comment

10 Questions

Accountable for Me;210895 wrote:
                    You are also brave to post them right on the main boards on a public web forum. No 'anonymous identity' worries with this guy!
                    I have a very open minded outlook and approach to life and at the end of the day I've nothing to hide or be ashamed of. I'm very comfortable and secure with who I am at present and if people don't like that then fine I certainly ain't gonna loose any sleep over it!(that's when i can get to bloody sleep)lol. It's just the way I am!

Love and Happiness
                    Hippie
                    xx

Comment

10 Questions

Kudos to you hippie! I love your zest!!!

You will be a great asset to this board. I think a lot of us feel uncomfortable in our own skin/shameful, and you will bring forth a refreshing dynamic here!!! Glad you are here.

Comment

10 Questions

Mmmm..
                        Luvuall....beautiful

Comment

10 Questions

Um, 'funny' to read back but I went for the frst words that came into my head before reading everyone else's....

!. Discombobulated
                          2. Beige
                          3. A deeply calm, safe place - one of 'those' sorts of dwellings. Everything lets go in those.
                          4. Concrete, square, noisy places. (Yes, and narrow-minded, selfish, bigotted people.)
                          5. F**k ( the 'F' connects with the diaphragm - centre of emotion.)
                          6. Beach sounds - waves/laughter/space.
                          7. Crashing - banging - hurry.
                          8. A singer/musician. (Was going to be and still regret it.)
                          9. Telesales person in a office.
                          10. "Welcome beautiful FMF - come in and be safe."

Wow, Hippie - dreads! There are still one hell of a lot of them down here!! (We're about 20years behind anyway plus being the 'hangy-outy' sort of county!! As for Penzaaahnze....(Penzance, right on the westernmost tip of England, guys!) well!!!! If you's come frahm West Penw-i-th - (think Jethro here!), the 'county' within the county that Penzance is in, well, dreads are a necessity! (My hairdresser's still got his in a drawer!! )
                          You still got yours? (Eeek!)

Love, FMF xx
                          :heart: c: :heart:
                          "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

10 Questions

Right!!!..........spill the beans hip........why you go for the chop???.......nits?? tee hee

And, your answer to Question no. 10 is causing some confusion, I mean, you`re a guy(alas, of the long tresses no more) and we assume God is male, so??? :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

10 Questions

Psycho-analize me Hippie!!!!

1. Beautiful.

2. Pain.

3. Unusal Art work.

4. Vomit.

5. Bollocks.

6. Listening to someone breathing when they are fast asleep.

7. Screaming.

8. To paint murals and get paid for it.

9. Digging Graves.

10. "Your'e here and it's all okay."

Lots of love, Bella xxxx

Comment

10 Questions

Ok, this is fun
                                1 gorgeous, use this word way to much
                                2 C*nt
                                3 music always
                                4 overly aggresive people ..Like when you say no you mean no but they keep on persisting
                                5 rain falling
                                6 sound of cardboard being cut, make my teeth feel like they are falling out
                                7 Actress,most definetly
                                8 window washer on 52nd floor
                                Welcome girl, you sure look good!
                                Smiles Always
                                mar

Comment

Working...
                                X