Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Questions

1. What is your favorite word?
    ?It?s a wrap.? [I took the creative liberty until I can remember my favorite word]

2. What is your least favorite word?
    I really do not like curse words? and yet I have used them.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
    A. Humor B. Scripture C. Babies, Children & Elderly People

4. What turns you off?
    Any type of racial, sexual, political or religious acts of hatred or bigotry.

5. What is your favorite curse word?
    Routinely it would be the following; ?Oh Pooh? ?Good Grief? and
    ?God Bless America?

6. What sound or noise do you love?
    Six month baby cooing. Sound and smell of lawn mower and grass. [

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
    Body noises.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
    Landscaping Architecture

9. What profession would you not like to do?
    Proctologist

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
    ?Great Job? Your families waiting for you, take the elevator to the PH.?
    Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

10 Questions

Starlight Impress;211044 wrote: Right!!!..........spill the beans hip........why you go for the chop???.......nits?? tee hee

And, your answer to Question no. 10 is causing some confusion, I mean, you`re a guy(alas, of the long tresses no more) and we assume God is male, so??? :H

Starlight Impress x
      Yeah your right about the dreads Star! I got a nasty case of head lice so had to cut em off to rid myself of the constant scalp itching. Probably didn't help much when I coated them with hot liquid beeswax. Someone told me it would help keep them matted together better (bleed'n gullible me hey!).

As far as question 10 goes. I thought it was obvious!. My rather crude way of insinuating if there was a God then God is a female.. Expressions like 'The son of God' doesn't necessarily mean God was a man does it? You don't hear anyone saying Father Earth do you it's Mother Earth. ( which is something I sway more towards). "stop look'n at me like that Star.......I'M NOT GAY!!!lol"

I think pagan history will explain a lot more of how I think about the planet and my spirituality (a more nurturing approach) But that is a whole new debate and not one I'm gonna get into. Religious debate is something I choose to steer clear of as it can cause wars on forums as well!!!lol

Hope I've cleared a few things up!! And apologies to those I've offended with my expression of the female genitalia (as I notice a few have mentioned in your answers). My ex partner actually encouraged me too use words like that when we 'went to bed early'!!!lol. I'll be more conservative in the future ladies!!!..........maybe!

Love and Happiness
      Hippie
      xx
      "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
      Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

10 Questions

Cool hip,
        Best we steer well clear of religion, but I must say, would be nice to think that God is possibly female. I mean, we ARE the superior sex after all !!:happy:

Will be interesting to see your version of "more conservative in the future".........:H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

10 Questions

I love questionnaires. Who does not love to talk about him/herself?

1) Favorite word? Well, statistically, it would be "the" as it's the one I (and most humans) use most often.

2) Least favorite word? I echo the loathers above who can't abide the female-genitalia nicknames. I know Shakespeare used 'em a lot, but still, no excuse for the rest of mankind to throw 'em around. Ick.

3) Turn-on? Bach and any of his Baroque buddies. A horseback ride. A Venetian pizza.

4) Turn-off? Ugly modern urban sprawl---horrible cheap apartment complexes, fast-food chains, auto-parts stores, Wal-Marts, etc. Should be bombed.

5) Favorite cuss word? Varies with circumstance.

6) Sound or noise loved? Cat purring is good, Hart; I'll second you on that one.

7) Sound hated? A television with some brainless drivel blaring.

8) Profession other than my own? Princess Diana. I'd have made it work, and would not have been such a sorry weepy slut, and thoroughly enjoyed life at Highgrove, Balmoral, and all those other lovely residences. Would have managed my mother-in-law better. Would have been more discreet about liaisons, certainly not taken up with that ugly Fayad troll, and would have proved that living well (or living at all, in hindsight) is the best revenge! Camilla Parker-Bowles should have been the one in the careening Mercedes...and if I'd been in Diana's enormous size-10 shoes, I'd have managed it!

9) Profession not wanted: Almost all of them. They all sound like quite a bit of work.

10) God won't be at the gate, it will be St. Peter. But I'd love to hear him exclaim, "How did YOU get up here? There's an official mistake! I suppose your connecting flight from Atlanta was screwed up...oh, well, as long as you're here, it's cheaper to keep you than fling you to Hell where you belong, which involves so much paperwork these days. So come on in, but try to be quiet, okay? Now, what would you like to drink?"
          Jane Jane

Comment

10 Questions

WOW! jane jane! Need I say more?

I think you need to join the MWO mafia ;-) I will be sending recruiting papers your way in the very near future.

Comment

10 Questions

Finding My Feet;211021 wrote: Um, 'funny' to read back but I went for the frst words that came into my head before reading everyone else's....

!. Discombobulated
              2. Beige
              3. A deeply calm, safe place - one of 'those' sorts of dwellings. Everything lets go in those.
              4. Concrete, square, noisy places. (Yes, and narrow-minded, selfish, bigotted people.)
              5. F**k ( the 'F' connects with the diaphragm - centre of emotion.)
              6. Beach sounds - waves/laughter/space.
              7. Crashing - banging - hurry.
              8. A singer/musician. (Was going to be and still regret it.)
              9. Telesales person in a office.
              10. "Welcome beautiful FMF - come in and be safe."

Wow, Hippie - dreads! There are still one hell of a lot of them down here!! (We're about 20years behind anyway plus being the 'hangy-outy' sort of county!! As for Penzaaahnze....(Penzance, right on the westernmost tip of England, guys!) well!!!! If you's come frahm West Penw-i
              -th - (think Jethro here!), the 'county' within the county that Penzance is in, well, dreads are a necessity! (My hairdresser's still got his in a drawer!! )
              You still got yours? (Eeek!)

Love, FMF xx
              Hi FMF! I used to holiday all the time in Penzance when I was a kid!! I still have vivid memories of the fishing harbour and beach I used to play on year after year! I'm hoping to get down there next summer as I'm hoping to also get to Tintagel which I've heard so much about.

Love and Happiness
              Hippie
              xx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

10 Questions

beatle;210852 wrote: Don't know what a crusty is--- but I don't think you look like one.

So, what's in your left hand? lol---
                A can of Strongbow Super (couldn't get enough of the stuff at one time!)

Comment

10 Questions

soccermom;210874 wrote:
                  6.What sound or noise do you love? My children's laughter
                  I thought this answer would of come up a lot sooner to be honest. I've been waiting in the shadows hoping it would appear! It has to be one of my favorite answers. Even though it was not my own personal answer It definitely ranks as no.1 for me!!. I've missed out so much with my daughter and I'm finally getting to bond with her in such a way I would never of dreamed of while I was still drinking. I have many regrets concerning my drinking days but none more that I feel more ashamed about than not being there for her and giving her the love and attention she needed from her daddy!! One heck of a reason I can tell you to keep me sober!!

Love and Happiness
                  Hippie
                  xx

Comment

10 Questions

Funny thing is after I read soccermom's response to that question and I felt bad for not saying the same. UGH. It is definitely a sound that makes the heart melt.

So I change mine to: The sounds of my children's laughter. Then the Waves rolling in the ocean. :-)

Hippie: It is NEVER too late to start bonding with a child. I am glad you do now and she is probably thrilled! The past is the past.

Comment

10 Questions

I Love that James Lipton guy, Also like Will Ferrel's parady of him on SNL.

1. What is your favorite word? Free

2. What is your least favorite word? Or words in my case "I can't"

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Gardening, Selfless acts of kindness, my husband

4. What turns you off? hate or predjudce

5. What is your favorite curse word? F**K, just like a long shoreman

6. What sound or noise do you love? ocean, classical music, children laughing and giggleing

7. What sound or noise do you hate? rap music

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? ok, a person, Donald Trump

9. What profession would you not like to do? Politican

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
                      Welcome home

Comment

10 Questions

holy sh**t I think I'm in love with you hippie. (um, not because of the Strongbow Super)... yeh, I guess there's a lot of us here that are... but I am the best. Don't forget it. I am superwoman and I will fulfill all your dreams.
                        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

10 Questions

Excuse me, beatle honey, but I got a list as long as my arm says I am the best.........sorry..........NOT!!! lol

Starlight Impress x

Comment

10 Questions

P.S.

beatle........Flip is awake now, so..........God help you!!! ha ha ha

Comment

10 Questions

oh, yeh, I forgot about you Star... I throw in the glove then
                              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

10 Questions

yeh, and FLIP, well, never mind...

Comment

Working...
                                X