• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Questions

That`s better........nice beatle.:goodjob:

Comment

10 Questions

Hey Hippie! Look what you've started ;-)

1. What is your favorite word?
      Wonderment

2. What is your least favorite word?
      C**t

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?
      Sensitivity

4. What turns you off?
      Whining / Whingeing

5. What is your favorite curse word?
      F**K

6. What sound or noise do you love?
      Toddlers' laughter/gurgling

7. What sound or noise do you hate?
      Forks or knives scratching against delph

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
      Barrister at Law

9. What profession would you not like to do?
      Tele-marketing

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
      We thought you'd never get here!!!!!!

OMG those dread were only shocking :H but nice eyes

B

Comment

10 Questions

Pheonix, "nice eyes"???.........didn`t you just read that I already told beatle to back off???
        My word!!!..........women!!! lol

Starlight Impress x

Comment

10 Questions

Um... I think you guys are out of your league here...
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

10 Questions

Fun thread. I almost feel sorry for people without alc probs cuz they don't have a place like this or people like your bad selves.

1. What is your favorite word? adventure

2. What is your least favorite word? zero-tolerance

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? metals, I make jewelry for a hobby.

4. What turns you off? bigotry

5. What is your favorite curse word? Asshat. heard it recently on craigslist and laugh every time I think of it now

6. What sound or noise do you love? the bassoon

7. What sound or noise do you hate? bickering

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? artist

9. What profession would you not like to do? Dept of motor vehicles

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? originally expected you 25 years ago, but then you quit drinking so we changed your reservation date.

Cheers,
            Dave

Comment

10 Questions

Hippie, I just got home from work and found this ..........

How much can somebody miss in 12 hours .........

You are so honest and lovely ............ can I be your MWO adopted Mum??

Your photos are lovely, can I adopt you please ??

Virtually of course ..........
              sigpicXXX

Comment

10 Questions

6. What sound or noise do you love? the bassoon
                .......strange!

Nice to meet ya Dave! Was starting to feel a bit out in the wilderness alone with a million screaming banshees!lol
                No one understand an alcoholic better than another alcoholic; very cliched I know, but very true which is why I get on well with people on this forum (mainly women at the moment as there seems to be a lack of blokes on here). And I do use that word alcoholic loosely in respect to others as I can only speak for myself. I'm a stinking dirty alcoholic hippie at heart!!!LOL
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

10 Questions

Hippie I was hoping for the 1st MWO adoption .....
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

10 Questions

I would have to agree Beatle!!! This guy has GORGEOUS eyes! Wow. :heart:

Comment

10 Questions

1. What is your favorite word? gelato

2. What is your least favorite word? tofurkey (sorry, I know this is someone's log in ID, I just can't pronounce it and it never looks right.)

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? anything new

4. What turns you off? backstabbers

5. What is your favorite curse word? f**knuts, which is a nickname a bunch of us poker players gave another player who continually made very lame bets

6. What sound or noise do you love? Ocean waves

7. What sound or noise do you hate? Cawing crows

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Lindsay Lohan's rehab counselor

9. What profession would you not like to do? Slaughterhouse worker

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "OK, you're here, I'm all done now."
                      And you may ask yourself, "What is that beautiful house?" And you may ask yourself, "Where does that highway go?" And you may ask yourself,"Am I right?...Am I wrong?" And you may tell yourself..."MY GOD!...WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

Comment

10 Questions

Loving this thread and reading everyone's answers. and thanks especially to Dave and ratana for reminding me of 2 of my favorite cursewords: asshat, and f**knuts! I kind of forget the proper context for asshat. I remember using it with my girlfriends at the beach when we would get up from our blankets and wrapped something around our bottoms to walk around . The 'asshat' was critical. But as a curse word? I forget. How do you use it? "you're an asshat!"? something like that?

Beth

Comment

10 Questions

I'm really a balding fat pensioner with arthritis in both hands and a wooden right leg (I couldn't afford a plastic one because my pension has been revoked due to the fact that I am really dead). I wear a colostomy bag which I frequently forget to change, especially at nights when it is cold and I can't get me leg on in time to get to the bathroom. I have varicose veins on my varicose veins in my left leg and my muscles have wasted away that much that I now wobble like jelly if the breeze changes direction. My hearing aid is almost the size of my head and in need of constant repair and is run off plutonium (hence the baldness) and If you try and whisper sweet nothings in my ear you will probably die from radiation poisoning. My back is that arched you could tie a piece of string to my head and feet and fire arrows with me and my breath could stop an elephant dead in its tracks. I have fathered 26 kids alone this year and divorced 6 times (this year as well) I've had no complaints in the bedroom department although my bed is a coffin at the moment and I don't take kindly to strangers sharing it. I'm happy with my worms. I don't drink anymore, although a small glass of phameldahyde for medicinal purposes does take the chill from my weary bones! If anyone would like to adopt me for sexual favors I will be only too happy to oblige as soon as I find where I left my testicles at!

Yours truthfully Hippie xx
                          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

10 Questions

Just as I suspected hippie37....

1. What is your favorite word? determined
                            2. What is your least favorite word? urinal
                            3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? live performances of almost anything
                            4. What turns you off? people who don't tip
                            5. What is your favorite curse word? f^ck
                            6. What sound or noise do you love? rain
                            7. What sound or noise do you hate? people sucking their teeth ( get a toothpick!!!!)
                            8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? philanthropist
                            9. What profession would you not like to do? road construction
                            10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You weren't perfect but you meant well so come on in.. and you were right about God

Comment

10 Questions

1. What is your favorite word? Compassion

2. What is your least favorite word? But - it takes away everything nice you've just said.

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?Exercise

4. What turns you off?Conceit

5. What is your favorite curse word?Fuck (it must be - it's been in my vocabulary a lot this week)

6. What sound or noise do you love? Laughter

7. What sound or noise do you hate? Any loud, sudden noise

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Mutual Fund Manager

9. What profession would you not like to do? Politician

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? You've helped a lot of people and made a big difference.

Comment

10 Questions

What is your favorite word?Sexy

2. What is your least favorite word?C**T

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally?Music

4. What turns you off?lies

5. What is your favorite curse word?F***ing ah

6. What sound or noise do you love?loons calling

7. What sound or noise do you hate?Screaming children

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?Writer

9. What profession would you not like to do?Doctor

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?What took you so long??

Comment

Working...
                                X