Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Questions

Yea

Unfortunately as Hippie noticed many of my drinking pals are already there. I do hope the beast has not followed them.

Comment

10 Questions

Since the my anwers for questions 1 - 9 have already been used may I skip them and only answer #10.

If Heaven does exist, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? What are you doing here? GO BACK! You are not done yet. ......

Have a wonderful day all.

Comment

10 Questions

1. What is your favorite word? Serendipity
        2. What is your least favorite word? Crap
        3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? The sea
        4. What turns you off? Arrogance
        5. What is your favorite curse word? Bitch
        6. What sound or noise do you love? My daughter's voice
        7. What sound or noise do you hate? My daughter's cry
        8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Artist
        9. What profession would you not like to do? Politician
        10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? See, you weren't as fu**ed up as you thought!
        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

10 Questions

Hippie---I get into screaming rages when I hear of any sort of cruelty to animals, and would rather be beaten myself than have it happen to an innocent creature. You would not have wanted to be in my house when that Michael Vick story broke...! And I am a vegetarian, because of the horrific slaughter/transport/feed lot/factory farming that goes on...oh, don't get me started.

But...all that said...I LOVE fox-hunting. The best thing (next to sex) on this planet is galloping full-tilt over gorgeous autumn countryside, as the field (group of riders) approaches a 4-bar fence or ditch. Heart in throat, stone terrified, you take up the reins, spur your mount on, and pray to God you'll sail over and land safely. When you do, and gallop on, whoa what a thrill! More addictive than wine, and for me that's saying a lot.

So I can see how the Brits got pretty passionate on both sides. Here in my part of America, we don't actually hunt a live fox---it's called a "drag hunt" and a scent is laid for the hounds. No Foxy Loxy gets hurt or mangled...best of both worlds!
          Jane Jane

Comment

10 Questions

Jane Jane, yes i'm guilty of the hunt ........ but for me its more for the ride than the kill .........
            sigpicXXX

Comment

10 Questions

Hi jane! There is always an excuse in this country to find reason behind fox hunting like tradition or culling the fox population, or simply they are vermin etc etc. ; the list is endless. You can't beat an alcoholic in the excuses game though believe me I've got millions. My daughters got no chance with me if she starts drinking I can tell you I know every trick in the book!!!. I enjoyed your descriptive passage concerning your hunt and I was so pleased to hear you only participate in drag hunting. The idiots over here wouldn't see the fun in that though you see, barbaric bunch of tossers!!!

Love and Happiness
              Hippie
              xx
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
              Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

10 Questions

I refuse to sign the adoption papers boop untill you see the error of your ways!!!!lol

Love and Happiness
                Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran

Comment

10 Questions

BB, I`ve been thinking about your kind offer to adopt hippie, only, I have a better idea..........why don`t we just raffle him, with all proceeds going to M.W.O. of course? :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

10 Questions

Whatever do you mean by 'raffle' him? Is this some Glaswegian terminology I don't understand meaning "a role in the hey".......no silly me that's the tombola isn't it. Whatever it means It sounds fun so count me in!!; right after I've had a go at tossing the caber!!!

Love and Happiness
                    Fish
                    xx

Comment

10 Questions

hippie37;214396 wrote: I refuse to sign the adoption papers boop untill you see the error of your ways!!!!lol

Love and Happiness
                      Hippie
                      xx
                      I've not rode with the hunt for many many years ........

So will you sign now???? I really need a son ............

But you are only 2 years younger than me .........

That is wrong on so many levels LOL ......
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

10 Questions

Betty, it`s official........we`re raffling hip in a prize draw..........maximum 2 tickets per person........all those UNDER 39 yrs. may enter. LMAO

Starlight Impress x

Comment

10 Questions

1. What is your favorite word? serendipitous.
                          2. What is your least favorite word? Ooze

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Colors and Nature.

4. What turns you off? Liars
                          5. What is your favorite curse word? Shit.
                          6. What sound or noise do you love? Horses naying (spelling?)
                          7. What sound or noise do you hate? Car races on the tele.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Starving artist.

9. What profession would you not like to do? Jail house guard.
                          10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "We had a hell of a time keeping track of you; you better come in".
                          *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

10 Questions

Starlight Impress;214908 wrote: Betty, it`s official........we`re raffling hip in a prize draw..........maximum 2 tickets per person........all those UNDER 39 yrs. may enter. LMAO

Starlight Impress x
                            EXCUSE ME!!!

As I'm under 39 I can't enter so Hippie, I will adopt you instead, that is if you are still inerested ......
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

10 Questions

I think hip has just "done a runner", BB. lol

Starlight Impress x

Comment

10 Questions

I went all "Hippie Gump" last night (Star and Boop) I just felt like running. Shit happens!!

Comment

Working...
                                X