Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Questions

Favourite word=Melon of course...it sounds so round and chubby and smiley
    Least F.W=Awesome....said in a kiwi accent...boy do they overuse that word here...for anything from finding an intact piece of chocolate behind a sofa cushion to someone moving their trundler out the way in a supermarket...Gaaaaaahhhhh
    Turn on=walking by water when it's REALLY windy...it makes me feel like I could run and run forever..fills me with vitality (even though I wouldn't really be able to coz I smoke too many roll ups!!!)
    Turn off=false smarmy dicks...those that are nice to people depending on who they are with, and then trash them to others when they are not around
    Favourite cuss=FUCCCKKKITTTTT...said really loud...Billy Connolly is right no other word gets it out like FUCK
    sounds I like=my mini melon gabbling on and chuckling, and cicadas in the evening
    sounds I hate=REALLY loud sports commentary, like football stuff etc...grates like FUCK on my nerves and actually makes me feel angry and shouty
    job I would like=gardner
    job I would hate=ANYTHING sort of corporate and high flyey...MUCH too stressful and barky..yuk
    I would want God to say='I know you ballsed up a lot, but I could see you were really trying, and I know you never hurt anyone intentionally...come on in dear...have a rest

Comment

10 Questions

BTW....I used to be a crusty....just in looks, I wasn't a traveller or anything, but always looked as though I had just shambled out of a food mixer with all my clothes on...head partly shaved and partly long and matty with many different dye remnants in it...and a few 'choice' tatoos from the dodgy parlour in Union Street in Plymouth.....also many piercings....my daughter also went through a period looking just as delicious...I like the look...I think that's why I have such a thing for the guys in films like mad max and braveheart....beautiful, beautiful..
      dreaaaammmmmmm
      Crust is the new black!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X